RSS

Wednesday 110202

Ricky Frausto Filed Under: Labels: ,
Weather Announcement: Joe and I have decided, with the help of members out working the roads, to cancel the morning classes. Sorry for any inconvenience but we would rather everyone be safe than to risk car damage or worse just for a workout. Thank you for your cooperation. Classes will resume at noon until further notice.

WOD
Back Squat - 3x5 (sets across)

Warm-up is 5, 5, 3, 2. Add 5 pounds to the weight used on January 3rd, 2011 for all three of these sets.

Post weight used to comments/Logwod.

Compare to 110103.

I love this shirt.

edit post

6 Responses to "Wednesday 110202"

  1. Donohoe Says:
  2. SQUAT 322X5 3 set, felt heavy but it was a 7 pound increase over last time so it was good. It is hard to believe you can get stronger without directly practicing the exorcise. I still haven’t figured that out yet. But thanks for John and DJ for the motivation.
    Donohoe out…
  3. Hilg Says:
  4. 264 X 5 Straight across all three sets. RX'd Bitches! HA

    Good partnering with Pete and Ben today! Great Job Nooners!

    B
  5. Allison H :) Says:
  6. 98# 3x5
    felt heavy - but not enough where I couldn't keep in mind pushing from heels, keeping chest up, breathing, and bar position.... It's inspiring to watch others move so much weight - I hope my next 3x5 is much improved from this time.

    great time droppin it like it's hot with Ashley! good work girl!
  7. GregP Says:
  8. 6am was canceled and we (Bonnie, Gina, and I) managed to get into the noon class. Thanks Ricky for the help and tips with the class scheduler.

    #198 3x5, 15 lbs over last time this was in a WOD. I have been doing these on rest days so the increase is not all that special.

    Great Job noon! Some pretty impressive weights moved.
  9. Iron Nerd Says:
  10. 220# straight through. I think I could have kicked it up 5 more pounds, but it was pretty close to where I wanted to be.
  11. BC Says:
  12. 220# across

Thanks For Visiting!