RSS

Wednesday 120912

Unknown Filed Under:
WOD

Five rounds for max reps of:
93#/73# Stone to Shoulder, 1 minute
Toes 2 Bar, 1 minute
Calories on the Rower, 1 minute
Rest Station, 1 minute

Each person will start at a different station (possibly the rest station as well).

Post total reps to comments/Logwod.


Bob Sidzyik

edit post

10 Responses to "Wednesday 120912"

  1. Addi Says:
  2. No running?! Must be a typo...
  3. Nate Gray Says:
  4. Man, you can tell if your form was off on those stone to shoulders. Kept moving the whole time for a score of 129 total.
  5. Jess @ Blonde Ponytail Says:
  6. 121. Green stone. Ha ha Addi!

    Great instruction on details I sometimes overlook today at 9, Ricky. From Iron Cross to T2B (staying hollow) Lots of hints to apply to future WOD's. Way to get after it 9 a.m.
  7. paul Says:
  8. Looks like a fun one. But not as fun as what's going on in the picture of Bob! Ah, my beloved healthlift.
  9. Gdawg Says:
  10. was slow motion in round 1 but overall i'm happy with how the workout went. It's less sucky than fight gone bad. I really focused on good technique for stones lifts and rowing, as for toes2bar I tried to work on stringing them together w/better technique...usually broke them into sets of five. Congrats to Oscar on his PR of consecutive t2b!

    And I PR'd on my back squat by 12lbs today...although no one watched me so now I feel like I can't count it! I did my previous 1RM of 204# for 1 rep, did 216#for a rep, and then did 204# again. On the 216# I know I didn't get as low as I do on my 204# reps so I'll need to focus on that, once I get some knee sleeves I'll be excited to crush 216# because I think I have more in me...hoping to reach 220's before Shelley reaches 400#.

    good luck this evening guys! have fun!
  11. Collins Says:
  12. Oh this week has been fun!! Tore a bunch of skin off on rope yesterday (just the weak skin) and 1/2 hour after today's workout I still wanna vomit. Was shooting for 45 a round. Fail!! 10-12 stone to shoulder each time , 15-20 T2SNB (toes to somewhat near bar) a round n 15 calseach one. 209 total. Thanks coach Jimmy for the programming!!
  13. Collins Says:
  14. Oh this week has been fun!! Tore a bunch of skin off on rope yesterday (just the weak skin) and 1/2 hour after today's workout I still wanna vomit. Was shooting for 45 a round. Fail!! 10-12 stone to shoulder each time , 15-20 T2SNB (toes to somewhat near bar) a round n 15 calseach one. 209 total. Thanks coach Jimmy for the programming!!
  15. Steve Says:
  16. 149 rx'd. Kept losing sync on T2B.
  17. JennG Says:
  18. 200 reps
    Modified the toes to bar with the toes to bar on the floor. Got 16 every round, unbroken. Was able to stay hollow with straight legs the whole minute.
    Went hard the first round and then set the goal to hit the same numbers each round after.

    11 stones each round
    16 *toes to bar* each round
    13 cal each round

    Really liked this WOD. Maybe I liked it so much because there was no running in it.

    Great job, 6:30 & it was good to see Amanda!
  19. Eric C Says:
  20. Nice picture... of Bob's best side.

Thanks For Visiting!