RSS

Wednesday 120815

Unknown Filed Under:
WOD

"Grace"
For time:
30 Clean & Jerks, 132#/99#

Compare to 100727.

Yes, the last time we completed Grace was on July 27th, 2010. This is a benchmark conditioning workout. The time cap for this workout is 6 minutes.

Buy Out:

Elbow Bridge/Plank, 6 minutes

This does not have to be continuous. You may or may not use additional load. Note how many sets it takes you to complete.

Post all results to comments/Logwod.


Some Women of CFO!

edit post

12 Responses to "Wednesday 120815"

  1. Mark Says:
  2. Time for me to get back to posting on the comments and tracking my performance on LogWod.

    We used to have 20 plus comments a day on here a couple years ago, now was have probably double the members and half the comments. In the words of of ESPN's NFL Monday Night Countdown "C'Mon Man!" I am just as guilty as anyone but starting today I will post a comment for every workout I come in for.

    I hope others will follow suit as I know there are dozens of people who read these comments but never post.

    Today-
    Grace: 2:59 Rx'd PR!!
    Bridges: 5 sets andsome very tired shoulders.

    How did everyone else do on today's benchmark?
  3. Mark Says:
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.
  5. Jess @ Blonde Ponytail Says:
  6. First time "meeting" Grace. Modified to 58# which in hindsight was too light 4:05. 6 "rest stops" for the 6 min plank hold. 2 min/1/the rest were 30 sec holds.
  7. Sherv Says:
  8. 2:31 prescribed today. I think I like this one.
  9. Gdawg Says:
  10. congrats on knocking Tovar off the board Sherv ;-)

    lovely picture of women of CFO too ladies!

    Saw 9am bustin butt this morning, I love how big that class has got!

    Have fun at eve classes! Don't forget it's Jimbos last day (not forever though I'm sure!) so make him proud in class tonight folks! Get after it!

    megan
  11. pmohs Says:
  12. Glad Dustin is off that board!
  13. Steve Says:
  14. 4:34 rx'd.

    4:15 plank holds put of 6 minutes.
  15. Rooks Says:
  16. I talked myself out of going prescribed today, did the workout with 110 and finished in 2:45. I might try it again tomorrow at 132.

  17. Paula Says:
  18. 5:21- Rx'd- last time I did Grace in 2009 finished 4:38 @77#.

    Bridges- lost count on how many times I rested. My shoulders tired out more than anything.

    Congrats to all the made the leader board....Neil, Libby, Terra, Matt, Adam, and Corey!

    Megan Srur, you will be missed. Good luck in Minn.

    Jimbo, you are a great coach and CFO will miss you dearly. Hope to see you back soon.
  19. JennG Says:
  20. I'm just as guilty for not posting so I'm re-committing to blogging as well. I'm blaming mine on the funk I've been in all summer & not being pleased with my performance but I guess that's probably when it's most important to post. That being said...
    5:30 @ 87#. Having never done Grace before I was pretty happy with this.
    Who knows how much time I accumulated in the planks...not enough.
  21. Eric C Says:
  22. ::Ding Ding::

    Did this one 2 years ago was 4:34
    Yesterday 3:17 PR

    A little tweaking of my strategy and I could go sub 3 mins. Waaaaay to much pacing in the first minute.
  23. Glenn Says:
  24. My first CFO class and benchmark WOD! Grace completed in 4:56 using 88# Thanks, Amanda, for the coaching and thanks to all the others in the background encouraging the new guy on. Love it!

Thanks For Visiting!