RSS

Monday 120709

Unknown Filed Under:
WOD
Skill/Strength

Dead-lift 1x5

On 120611 we dead-lifted for 3x1 or 3x3. If you were fortunate to make it in on that day you will take 83-85% of your highest single or 88-90% of your highest triple and complete a single set of 5 reps. Be sure to warm-up thoroughly. #Log, #log, #log!!!!

Conditioning

10-15-20-25-30 reps for time of:
Jumping Pull ups
Anchored Ab mat Sit up Air Squats

If you scale the sit up air squats (the same reps of both sit ups and air squats, performed separately), you must also scale the jumping pull ups to a bar height that is less than 3 inches from the elbow. Everyone else, 3 inches from the wrist.

Scale up by holding a 20#/14# med ball during sit up air squats.

Post results to comments/Logwod.


Good luck to these people. They rock.

edit post

9 Responses to "Monday 120709"

  1. Addi Says:
  2. Hashtags in a blog post! #bestday

    Safe travels today, Stacie and Kyle!
  3. svioli Says:
  4. Good Luck Stacie & Kyle!

    169 for DL's (could have gone up 10#) and 11:24 for Conditioning as RX'd!
  5. paul Says:
  6. Good luck, Stacie, Kyle, and Phil!!


    DL felt great today. 401x5. Wrote 402 on the board. Can we count the clips? I've scaled back DL weight for a few months to work on form and make sure to keep my back safe. Today it payed off.

    13:56 for the metcon (using 20# medball). This got tough! My arms got tired holding onto the medball!

    Awesome work, 6am!
  7. Jen Allison Says:
  8. 208# DL and 14:57 with med ball for conditioning. My arms got tired from holding the med ball too! Fun workout.
  9. Rooks Says:
  10. 286# DL
    11:20 on the Metcon
    Nice and cool at CFO today great job 9am!
  11. Kristina Nash Says:
  12. 213# for DL

    15:34 for CWOD with med ball. I wish I could go faster. I feel like I've got some sort of mental block holding me down lately. Ugh!

    Good luck to Stacie, Kyle, and Phil!
  13. Paula Says:
  14. 187# for DL...these felt pretty strong tonight.

    DNF with 13min cutoff. I scaled to the sit-up then air squats. Couldn't stand my ass up from the sit-up. I had 20 AS left when time was called. The jumping pull-ups got tough quick. My forearms were cramping up on me.

    Good times 6:30! Great job!

    Tony you did awesome tonight!! Congrats on finishing your first class!!! yeah!

    GOOD LUCK KYLE, STACIE, AND PHIL!!! I will be cheering my a$$ off back here in the BigO!! LET'S GO CFO!
  15. Lauren F. Says:
  16. Late post...

    164 for the deadlifts, could've gone heavier (181 is 85% of my 1rm) but focused on some technique issues instead.

    Got 20 pullups in on the last round when time ran out. Was able to do this one rx'd :). Great job 5:30 class!

    Good luck and safe travels to Kyle Stacie and Phil!
  17. Blair Tice Says:
  18. 220# deaf lifts. DNF the metcon with 5 sit ups left.

    My body felt so tired today for some reason

Thanks For Visiting!