RSS

Saturday 120630

Unknown Filed Under:
WOD
Open Gym (all classes)


Reminder, our fund raising team competition is next Sunday, July 8th. There are 8 teams from Lincoln and 2 teams from Kansas City already signed up and we have quite a few from here ready to go as well. If you want to join in the fun, please let us know immediately. 

Whether you have a team or want on the free agent list, we need to start getting this thing organized. Programming will be done by Jeremy Thiel of CrossFit Central.

The competition begins at 11am and it is a team competition of 2 guys and 2 ladies. The cost is $100 per team and all proceeds will go towards easing the burden of travel expenses and what not for our Nebraska games qualifiers, Kyle Kasperbauer, Stacie Tovar, and Phil Kniep.

This will be such a fun event and the workouts will be scaleable.

edit post

4 Responses to "Saturday 120630"

  1. Eric C Says:
  2. Where is it?
  3. paul Says:
  4. Did a few hang squat snatches, but they were bothering my shoulder a little, so I backed off.

    Then: "Eric"
    5 rds and 2 SCTs rx'ed.

    OUCH!!! If I had known how much that was going to hurt, I probably wouldn't have done it. It was just what I needed, though. I kept having the following conversation with myself in my head: "Maybe I'll just finish this round and then stop." "SUCK IT UP, AUDI!"
  5. Steve Says:
  6. Way to tuff it out Paul.

    I played around with sandbag runs, stones to shoulder and muscle-ups.

    And since I was already hot and sweaty after the work-out- mowed the yard and did some outside work.
  7. paul Says:
  8. Thanks, Steve--I did the same. I think I was sweating as much mowing the lawn as I was doing the WOD.

Thanks For Visiting!