RSS

Saturday 120107

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
Revisiting Baseline Saturday

#1
Back Squat - 2RM

#2
AMRAP in 10 minutes of:
5 Pull ups
10 Push ups
15 Air Squats

#3
Sprint 800 meters for time

Compare to 111105.

Post all results to comments/Logwod.


Big Frank (Uhlarik) working his double unders. You meet Frank yet? He and his wife Paula are some fantastic people. So awesome to have them a part of CFO. If you get the chance, introduce yourself or if you already know them, give them a high five.
____________________________________

All classes will run into one big class. This means that as long as you sign up to attend any class, you can come at any time, beginning at 8:50, to get your baseline started. We will be warming up a group every half hour or so. Because you may not be here this Saturday, you are more than welcome to make it up during next Thursday's rest day festivities but I do encourage you to retest.

edit post

6 Responses to "Saturday 120107"

  1. paul Says:
  2. Unfortunately, I can't make it today (no car). But that might be a blessing in disguise because I think my biceps are still too sore to do pullups.
  3. Shelley Says:
  4. Will retest on Thursday or Saturday.

    Metcon:
    3 rounds:
    800 meter run
    25 wall balls (14#)

    14:27
  5. BigD Says:
  6. 330 BS 2RM. 12# jump from the pre-test. 306 on Cindy. Got to go look up my original, but I know I improved. 3:50 on the 800m run. Same thing, gotta find my original, but I know I improved (mainly because my calves didn't cramp up this time). Good squatting with you, Doug! You killed it!
  7. paul Says:
  8. 5 rds
    12 pushpus
    12 OHS (95)
    11:24. not great, but I knew I needed work on both. OHS unbroken until I lost it after the 9th rep of the 5th set. My lower back is killing me, but my new bed will arrive any day now. that could change my life. if i start deadlifting 600 lbs, you'll know why.
  9. jakeH Says:
  10. is it a tempur-pedic? Dangerously comfortable.
  11. BigD Says:
  12. Okay, looked in LOGWOD and found my pre-challenge results and compared them to the post...

    2RM on Back Squat
    330. 12 up from 318 in Nov.

    10 min Cindy
    306. 66 up from 240 in Nov.

    800m run
    3:50. Cut 72 seconds from 5:02 in Nov.

    Good improvements. Did the WOD Club Open WOD 1 (10 min AMRAP 5 C2B pullups, 10 hand release pushups w/ feet on plate, and 15 front squats with 115, with a 50 one and a half pood KB swing buy in) six hours later. Probably not my smartest move, but still had fun. 129 total reps. Kinda crappy....

Thanks For Visiting!