RSS

Friday 110729

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
AMRAP in 12 minutes of:
5 Hang Squat Snatch, 110#/77#
20 Sit ups
200 meter run

Post total reps completed to comments.

Where it all started, Aromas, CA.

edit post

14 Responses to "Friday 110729"

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. 6 rounds + 5 sq. sn. + 17 su's... @ 88#, this was a fun one.

    I know what youre thinking Jake, you should of gone RX weight, and you are correct, 88# just felt too light. I need to quit being scared of this movement and just go after it!

    Fun 5 am class everyone did a good job and Amanda was encouraging as always.

    Good luck to all CFO members at the games this weekend!

    Congrats to Jon as well!
  3. Mark Says:
  4. 5 rounds Rx'd. I should have pushed the run harder (as usual)but I just seem to have no air every time I get back from running no matter what the speed. I liked this WOD a lot.

    It was a bit tough to hold the bar when swimming in a sea of 110% humidity this morning though. I had a nice paste going on with the chalk.
  5. Mark Says:
  6. Good luck Stacie and CFO team! You guys have worked your butts off and I know you will kick some a$$ this weekend! I will be watching the streaming feed all weekend long rooting for you guys!
  7. Natalie Says:
  8. Nice picture of Stacey Tovar on the main site.
  9. Eric C Says:
  10. 5 rds + 5 HPC's.

    Good luck Stacey! Good luck team CFO! You guys are freak'n animals!!!
  11. Marie Says:
  12. Good luck, CFO! We'll be watching & cheering for you. You're all awesome!!
  13. paul Says:
  14. 4 rds and 4 HPSs rx'ed. Not what I was hoping for, but oh well. Couldn't hang onto the damn bar!
  15. paul Says:
  16. keep it up, CFO!!
  17. jakeH Says:
  18. 6 rounds Rx'd

    Fun one today. The light rain was annoying, but at least it wasn't pouring.

    You are correct Pat. I would have given you a hard time because I know you can do it. I wouldn't say scared, more like not comfortable with this movement. There is always next time.
  19. Allison H :) Says:
  20. 5 rounds @ 53#.
    rx'd is over my 1rm so this felt great for me.

    I have been glued to the games since I got up. Can't stop watching! This shit is crazy!!!! CFO and Stacie you are all doing crazy amazing things!!!!
    Good luck and I'm guna keep watching ya'll!
  21. Allison H :) Says:
  22. Hellz YA Karen Wattier is in 4th place in master's right now too!
    Get it guurl!!!
  23. Danny Says:
  24. 5 rounds + 5 sq. sn. + 20 SU. Finished the last 200m after time for an even 6 rounds
  25. JennG Says:
  26. Ran back through the door on my 5th round at 12:36. Originally thought 5 rounds was absurd so I'm really happy with this.

    Used just a men's bar for the hang snatches. Really wanted to do them correctly and focus on technique rather than weight since I get easily frustrated with this lift.
  27. ZachR Says:
  28. 5 rds + 20 situps rx'd

    Loved this WOD!!!!

    Kept a good pace on the runs allowing me to not stop moving for the entire 12 minutes.

Thanks For Visiting!