RSS

Wednesday 110727

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
Press 3x5 (sets across)

If successful last time, go up 5 pounds. If not, try again at last time's weight.

Post weight to comments.

Something was said about possibly pulling objects through water.

edit post

5 Responses to "Wednesday 110727"

  1. paul Says:
  2. 137 (PR). Nice work, 6am, and nice working with Frank and Matt. Very strong presses, gentlemen!

    I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say this was a nice change of pace after the last two days.
  3. BigD Says:
  4. I agree Paul. Very nice change. 142. 5# jump from last time we did this. Weight felt just right.

    Last call for 5AMers for an all-5AM team for golf. Justin and his sister (sorry, terrible with names) are in, so I need one other person. I'll even pony-up the cash to register the team. Just let me know by Friday.
  5. Unknown Says:
  6. 142 first 2 sets, then got 4 reps with 147...fail.
  7. Kristina Nash Says:
  8. 65# straight across, I'm happy with that.
  9. ZachR Says:
  10. 135 for 3x5 which is 5 pounds more than last time back in April I believe.

Thanks For Visiting!