RSS

Tuesday 110726

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
AMRAP in 1 minute of:
20 inch Box Jumps

Rest 1 minute

78 - box jump reps = reps for triplet (cap of 35). Coaches can add reps to your final count if they feel your technique isn't legit.

Three rounds for time of:
Power Cleans, 154#/109#
Pull ups
Air Squats

Cut-off is 15 minutes.

Post reps and met-con time to comments/Logwod.

The male side of Team CFO....

edit post

16 Responses to "Tuesday 110726"

  1. Unknown Says:
  2. STOKED for this wod!!!
  3. Anonymous Says:
  4. Well Nick, use every ounce of energy you have for those box jumps.....

    This was awful, and I mean that in the nicest way. Three of the four moves were things I really need to make drastic improvements on to get better. (Cleans, pull ups, and box jumps)

    I only got 52 box jumps which was not a real solid number. That left me with 26 of everything else, finished in 14:30 and used 132. I wanted to use 154 but figured I wouldn't get in the 60-65 range and I wanted to finish.

    Really showed me what I need to work on, so I guess thats good, other than that this was the toughest one in a while!

    Good luck!
  5. paul Says:
  6. surprisingly, my power clean bruises are really mild, even after 59 reps.

    57 jumps, then DNF rx'ed, 17 PCs into rd 3. my lower back was really, REALLY exhausted by rd 3.
  7. BC Says:
  8. This was some bullsh!t!

    50 box jumps @ 20 inches, leaving me with 28 reps @ 110# PC's - DNF, made it about 20 pullups into 2nd round.

    I was doing really well @ box jumps until around rep 40, then I had slight misstep, had to pause momentarily to reset myself and my legs instantly felt like concrete. Moral of the story - do. not. stop. on. box jumps!

    Nice work morning monsters.
  9. BigD Says:
  10. Getting my ass handed to me is a great way to start the day, and I mean that in the nicest way possible. 53 on box jumps, leaving me 25 reps on everything. Started to gas after the box jumps, which put me at a snail's pace for the rest of it. Big ol' DNF. Went RX'd on PC. Got 1 PU of round 2. But, I needed this nice kick in the ass.
    Way to work, morning mosters!
  11. Mark Says:
  12. Super tough one today. I really wanted to go Rx'd but knew the power cleans would limit me severely so I went with 132#. Got 57 box jumps which left me with 21 reps for the triplet. I made it through 17 power cleans on the 3 round when time was called. I couldn't keep my hands dry no matter how much chalk I used so pullups were no picnic to just hold on to the bar.

    Suggestion for later classes... if normally sweat a lot during a WOD, bring a towel to help keep your hands and the pullup bar dry.

    I'm a little worried for what tomorrow may bring after yesterday and today's WODs.
  13. Jess Says:
  14. Didn't do box jumps this morning because I wasn't feeling that well so Amanda just had me do 15 reps for each movement. I don't know what I finished in nor did I care this morning. I was just happy that I was up and moving.

    JChrist
  15. JonD Says:
  16. 61 reps of Box Jumps left me with 17 reps of everything

    9:49 Rx'd. Ripped the hell out of my thumb going the last round so that made it more fun!
  17. jakeH Says:
  18. 56 box jumps = 22 reps. Slipped of the box 2 times. Wished I hadn't because this was rough.

    14:22 Rx'd. Pretty much got my ass handed to me on this one.

    Under advisement of the earlier classes I would bring a towel or an extra shirt to wipe hands and bars off. Sweat starts pouring fast.

    As mentioned previously, get as many box jumps as you can. In this particular workout you are being punished for being less proficient at box jumps.

    Nice work everybody, especially Jon. Damn.
  19. Unknown Says:
  20. 60 BJ's and finished in 11:30 rx'd. Very tough wod. That's all I can really say here. Get as many jumps as possible or you will be paying for it! Each rep missed on the jumps adds 9 reps.
  21. Anonymous Says:
  22. Jon D, Nick, and Jake, nice work! Those jumps killed me....

    Jon I'll have a wedding gift for you in the fridge when you get back. It will be about 128 ounces.
  23. paul Says:
  24. I am really impressed with those of you who finished this rx'ed!
  25. ZachR Says:
  26. 51 Box Jumps = 27 reps

    Finished 2 rounds plus 3 132# Power Cleans in 15 minutes. I was hoping for more box jumps but was still happy with how much work I did in 15 minutes.
  27. Allison H :) Says:
  28. 30 20" box jumps.
    Scaled to opt c - 15 reps of each movement with 77# for cleans sounded hard enough for me! Glad I went with that.
    13:38

    hands ache, no bleeding tears but my calluses are torn to pieces!
    this was a tough one and to see that @ rx'd some finished. Holy MOLY!!!!!! Job well done!!!
  29. Shane Says:
  30. Only got 47 jumps. Used option C, 15 each, @132...10:47.
  31. JennG Says:
  32. DNF - had 3 pull-ups left in round 3 when both hands tore so quit and did the air squats & got through 10 when time was called.

    Did option C - 15 reps

    Used 77# for cleans and blue band for pull-ups.

    This WOD is going down in history as the one that caused the adjuster/agent auto accident. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it. Epic. Good grief...you can't make this stuff up.

Thanks For Visiting!