RSS

Friday 110318

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
For max reps:
Tabata Strict Pull ups
Tabata Push Press, 74#/53#
Tabata Air Squat

Your score is total reps achieved over all 24 intervals.

Post score to comments/Logwod.

REMINDER: There is no 4:30 or 5:30pm classes today in preparation of the Beer and Burpees WOD. If you would like to workout, get you a team of 2 guys and 2 ladies and join us at 6:30. You don't even have to drink, bring water instead. Even if you don't join in on the workout, show up, bring some beer, and hang out for a while. It'll be fun.

You guys know Natalia Andresen, better half of Justin Andresen? It's good having you guys a part of the gym. Good people.

edit post

5 Responses to "Friday 110318"

  1. paul Says:
  2. 27 strict pullups, 80 push presses, 141 squats=248 rx'ed. my quads were on fire after the squats. worse than karen, actually.
  3. Unknown Says:
  4. I am so EXCITED for Beer & Burpees tonight!!! I had a blast last year just watching you all. This year I get to join in!

    Hope to see everyone there!!
  5. Jess Says:
  6. 9 strict pullups with a tan band, 56 push presses with a men's bar and 85 air squats for a total of 150.

    Great job 6 am peeps.

    JChrist
  7. Dave Paladino Says:
  8. I finally found something I can hang with you guys. I think my score was 256 or so. I scalled the push press to 65lbs
  9. Paula Says:
  10. I did 26 strict pullups with green band, 68 PP-rx'd, and 79 air squats = 173 reps. Legs were just starting to feel OK and able to walk normal-then had to more AS...UGGG! It's all good though. Had a great first week back!

    Great job 5am'ers!!!

    Have fun at tonights 2nd annual Beer and Burpee WOD! Wish I could be there. Dang work anyway!

Thanks For Visiting!