RSS

Tuesday 110222

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
10 rounds for time of:
15 Dead-lifts, 132#/99#
15 Push ups

Post time to comments/Logwod.

Compare to 101008.

Jen Shannon

edit post

21 Responses to "Tuesday 110222"

  1. paul Says:
  2. Somebody over there loves me.
  3. Jess Says:
  4. 17:59 just barely made it under the cut off using 77# and 12 reps for push ups and DL. The first four rounds, I was able to do my push ups with knees on the way up only then had to drop to all knees after that.

    Great job 6am peeps

    JChrist
  5. Mark Says:
  6. Ughh! Didn't even hear my alarm clock go off this morning... I really wanted to do this one too!!
  7. Gina Says:
  8. 15:32- 99# dead lifts
    Mix of regular, negative, and knee push ups
    12 reps/round
    This was tough a tough workout, but I was happy with the weight I used and my time. I still need a lot of work on push ups.
  9. paul Says:
  10. 13:09 rx'ed--exactly 2 min. PR since October. I felt amazing today! I was expecting to be completely out of breath and to struggle with pushups. But neither was really the case. Great feeling.

    Nice work, 6am!
  11. GregP Says:
  12. 16:52 #132, scaled reps to 12, I know my limits on pushups. DL's weren't bad at all.

    Great Job 6AM !
  13. J Andresen Says:
  14. 14:40 rx'd, good work 5am. I counted pushups (1-15, 16-30, and so on...) instead of marker boarding the set #.
  15. GregP Says:
  16. Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday is the 3 year anniversary of my one on ones with Joe at UNO.
  17. Amanda Says:
  18. Awesome work 5&6. I'm very proud of everyone's deadlifts! Everyone did a solid job of maintaining the two most important aspects...

    #1. Back flat/tight
    #2. Bar close to the body

    Push ups didn't get too bad either. Great work on a lot of reps everyone.

    Congrats to Paul on the PR. You all should see how important and helpful it is to track your workouts! Nice work, Paul! And congrats/Happy Anniversary to Greg P.! Way to keep up the good work, 30% of the way through your first 10 years!
  19. paul Says:
  20. Thanks, Amanda!
  21. Crystal Says:
  22. Aw man. This looks fun but I can already feel my lower back tighten up already! See ya at 6:30 tonight.
  23. Eric C Says:
  24. I thought this was going to KILL my lower back, but it didn't. I used a little of the "Tovar Bounce" and that may have helped some. (Love you Tovar!)

    15:01 Rx'd

    I'm ok with that time... for someone who is missing the 'dead-lifting' gene.

    Nice job on your PR Paul! Congrats Grep P!
  25. Unknown Says:
  26. @Golds Gym.Did "Air Force Wod" today...still sucks ass.
  27. Eric C Says:
  28. Nick! Come back! We miss you!



    what was you time?
  29. Unknown Says:
  30. HAHA! I miss you guys too! I'm guessing I'll be back in May...I have to save up for all the $5 charges I will be incurring from getting to class late! I didnt keep track of the time...somewhere around 7 I think. I did the burpees in between each excercise, so it wasn't a true Air Force WOD. Still sucked though
  31. Allison H :) Says:
  32. 10/10 reps
    99# DLs, PUs from knees
    11:59
    woot woot! deadlifts felt great today! just need to get stronger at push ups... seems like we've been doing a lot of push ups lately so all in good time :)
  33. Erica Says:
  34. 14:28
    99# and 10 reps with regular pushups.

    Really wanted to do all the pushups regular today so that slowed me down a lot! Fun workout!
  35. Tovar Says:
  36. Ha! Just saw your post Eric. Nothing wrong with a little bounce now and again. Just blame it on the rubber mats if anybody asks. Love you too (no homo) :)
  37. Anonymous Says:
  38. Hm. It's not as fun when the cutoff time changes, cause I was a DNF with a 15 min cut and can only speculate on what my time might have been. Not great either way! 8 dl's into the 9th round.
  39. Crystal Says:
  40. Great job tonight 6:30. It was a full house. Everyone did awesome.

    99# DL & scaled to 10 reg pushups. DNF w/15 min cutoff. Finished 8 rounds w/7 DL's on round 9. Didn't break up any of the DL's. Pushups get me everytime. Technique good, volume bad.
  41. hannah eileen Says:
  42. I finished at 14:15 with 87# and scaled pushups.

Thanks For Visiting!