RSS

Friday 101008

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
10 rounds for time:
15 Dead-lifts, 132#/99#
15 Push ups

Post time to comments/Logwod.














Working on squat mechanics during a class warm-up. Remember, the stronger the foundation, the stronger the house.
_________________________________

The weekend is upon us and that means Ultimate Med-Ball. We will be meeting at Lewis and Clark middle school at 9AM (72nd and Cass). Each team is guaranteed at least 2 games.

Be ready to sweat. We may or may not meet up afterward for a few drinks for those that can.

edit post

5 Responses to "Friday 101008"

  1. Nate Says:
  2. fantastic WOD today. Good job guys
  3. paul Says:
  4. Yeah, that was awesome--tough, though! I was happy to finish at all! 15:09 rx'ed.

    Nice work, noon people!
  5. BigD Says:
  6. Had to do this one on base again. 13:10 with 135# on DLs (damn crappy bars on base. At least one now has my DNA on it)
    Once again, this WOD looked easy on paper, but by round 3 I was hurtin'! Funny thing was, around round 8 a friend walked by and asked if I was okay. I was so focused on finishing the WOD I didn't even acknowledge him. I caught up with him after and explained what I was doing. I think we may get a new member based on our conversation.
  7. Paula Says:
  8. 22:19- RX'D- Holy crap! I had a love hate relationship with this WOD. The pushups were tough. A few times I thought about dropping them to my knees, but I didn't. It took me longer, but I thought that there are not many workout that I can do prescribed so hell or high water I was going to do it. I them up by 5 on the first 3 sets, then 3's, then 2's and 1's on the last set.

    Great job 5am'ers!!!

    It looks like I won't be able to make it tomorrow for medball now. They have a complicated case at 800 and the Dr. and staff on call ask if I could come in to help. Possibly could be out of there by 10:00 if all goes well.

    BTW: I love that the WOD's are posted earlier in the evening. It helps us am's "strategize" or prepare for the workout better. THANKS!
  9. Allison H :) Says:
  10. 16:29
    93#, 10/10 rep scheme
    PUs so slow... need to get that strong upper body asap!

Thanks For Visiting!