RSS

Monday 110228

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
Clean & Jerk 1-1-1-1-1-1 reps

Warm-up 2, 2. Three ways you see strength programmed, using the example above, 6x1, 1-1-1-1-1-1 reps, and 1RM. The first is sets across, the second is progressive load increase for 6 sets, plus or minus a set, or the last is to go until you find a 1 rep max for the day which may be as many as 10-15 sets.

Post weights used to comments/Logwod.


Human Turkish Get up (w/ Sage Burgener)

edit post

8 Responses to "Monday 110228"

  1. Tovar Says:
  2. Anyone check out The Women of the 2010 CrossFit Games video posted on the CF games site over the weekend? Pretty sweet! There's a few nice shots of our Stacie in it! Even her calves made the cut. :)
  3. Eric C Says:
  4. Good call Tovar! Great video of the girls. Those chics are badass (especially Stacie).

    Clean and Jerk: 230# (I think that tied a PR for Oly Lifting class. And was more than I did at the meet by 5#)
  5. Mark Says:
  6. 220# ish. I say ish cause I didn't have full lockout with my left arm in the catch. I was able to stand up and lock it out though. 230# is my PR but I wasn't feeling too strong today so I am happy I got this weight.
  7. Allison H :) Says:
  8. 92# fulls squat and split jerk - haven't done a lot of splits and my gal group inspired me today to work on it.
    attempted 99x1 and unable to get it overhead all the way - would have liked to attempt again but time did not allow

    great job jessc and amy :)
    tomorrow is amy's last noon class (i think) - sad times!! :(
  9. Jess Says:
  10. 92# which is a 15# PR for me

    nice working with you, Allison and Amy!

    Great job noon class.

    JChrist
  11. paul Says:
  12. 203#. Not a PR, but felt solid and got some nice reps. Don't always feel comfortable with the split, so I consider this progress.

    Nice working with you, ZachR!
  13. Kelli Says:
  14. 139# Also not a PR but felt solid. Ran out of time to try more. ;-)
  15. Hilg Says:
  16. Who'd have thunk that 1 hour could make such a difference. Did my first 5am today....wow, you guys are really nuts! ;-)

    Anywho.....203# and got some stuff worked out on the last three sets. Good times. St. Louis and back after....I'm tired.

    Hilg

Thanks For Visiting!