RSS

Saturday 110226

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
3 rounds for time of:
10 Pulls on the Rower (Damper setting @ 10)
10 Box Jumps, Mid-thigh Height
10 Chest to Bar Pull ups

Post results to comments/Logwod.

The first round of qualifiers for the CrossFit Games is the Open and it begins on March 15th. This competition lasts 6 weeks (one workout per week), will take place in our very own gym, and is open and encouraged to all.

An email will go out soon with all details concerning how the competition will be ran within the gym over those six weeks and how you can be a part of it. It will be our sectionals. Be excited.......

You can also send an email to ricky@crossfitomaha.net to pledge your interest.

edit post

4 Responses to "Saturday 110226"

  1. paul Says:
  2. Not feeling 100% this morning, so no Saturday crossfit for me. Disappointing! Not that I could've done ANYTHING with my legs today anyway, but I had my heart set on some ring dips.
  3. Steve Says:
  4. Did any Crossfitters do the Trek up the Tower this morning?
  5. J Andresen Says:
  6. I did the Tower, felt great after squats and burpees yesterday...not.
  7. CrossFit Hydro Says:
  8. Took two days off...

    Im about to give up on my deadlift... went for a 2RM since Im coming off more rest than usual... Barely hit 338 for a double... Guess that matches my current crappy deadlift of 365 when you carry it out to a 1RM... Just terrible...

    Tried the main site WOD from yesterday...

    Sumo DL HP
    OH Squats
    * 95# *
    21-15-9
    3:15... Ok time but my lack of strength is starting to show up in my metcons... I should be breaking 3 mins on this one...

    30-45 secs Rest

    Max Pull Ups in 4 Mins... Little grip test... since my forearms were shot from the first WOD
    - 83 Pull Ups... Kept it in at least sets of 5

    30-45 secs rest

    4 Min run... Started off pretty slow and ended at 10mph... Gym was full so had to use the treadmill
    .5 mile in 4 mins

    Getting harder and harder to workout by myself lately... I'm sure that's not having a positive influence on my workouts...

Thanks For Visiting!