RSS

Thursay 101202

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
Rest Day















Katie Morgan bussin out some double unders.
____________________________________

The first of three FREE nutrition seminars starts tonight at 6:30pm. You can sign up online here or you can visit www.strengthdevelopmentinc.com to find the links as well. The next one is on Saturday from 11:30AM to 12:15PM and the third one is on the following Wednesday at 1PM.

edit post

5 Responses to "Thursay 101202"

  1. Steve Says:
  2. With Addi supervising in the background.
  3. Addi Says:
  4. I was deciding if I wanted to hurl or black out. That was the sickest I've felt after a workout. Thanksgiving = death by sugar.
  5. Unknown Says:
  6. Back to my roots... Olympic Max Day...

    Snatch - 1RM - Best lately is 210
    - 204... Took 4 tries to get it... My technique is just off... Shoot my hip, hang out at the top too long

    Clean and Jerk - 1RM - best lately - 261
    - 265- Tried 270 but too slow underneath... Happy with this one.. For now

    Front Squat - 2RM - 265 is my best
    - Hit 265 on my last attempt

    Strict Pull Up
    1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10
    Push Ups
    2-4-6-8-10-12-14-16-18-20
    ** Wanted to break 10 mins but push ups are still a struggle
    -- 10:05 --
  7. BigD Says:
  8. Made up Wednesday's "Mary" at noon. What a beating! 6 rounds, with negatives on HSPUs, blue band hold for pistols. Quads are DONE!
  9. paul Says:
  10. I did a modified Mary--HSPU negatives, and pistols to a ball, sometimes with a counterweight (15#). Got 5 rds. Those are two of my biggest weaknesses, so I guess it was good to work on them.

Thanks For Visiting!