RSS

Friday 101203

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
Clean Dead-lift/Hang Clean/Full Clean 1-1-1-1-1 reps

Complete the above sequence as one rep. Do five sets. Rest as you would on a strength day between attempts. Increase weight each time as necessary.

Post weights used to comments/Logwod.


















Foster Weyand shores up his ring dip strength using band assistance during this past Tuesday's "Mustache" WOD. This is a great way to scale ring dips until one is able to do them unassisted.

edit post

10 Responses to "Friday 101203"

  1. paul Says:
  2. 208--failed several times to get 220 from the hang. Technique was off today. I got 220 chest-height once, but didn't squat under it for some reason.

    Nice work, 6-ers!
  3. Hilg Says:
  4. 177#

    Round 4 was the toughest...failed the hang cleans twice and then finally started getting under the bar and my wrists through.....my weakest link on the cleans.

    Go Red!

    B
  5. BigD Says:
  6. 174 successful. Got 198 up for the hang clean, but ended up power cleaning the last one. Too bad I needed a full clean. Really got to work those elbows! Felt good being back at 6AM. I don't know, with the freeway traffic not being too bad going back to base, I may be able to.
  7. Greg MO Says:
  8. 252#

    Like this 1 but it's been a while since heavy cleans so I'm happy with my number. Ran out of time before I could try 264#, next time...

    Awesome work 6amers!!!

    Those of you goin to Dallas this weekend, I'm green with envy, & have a an awesome & safe trip!!!
  9. Unknown Says:
  10. Sumo DL - 3RM - Really bad... Ha... Can tell what weaknesses I need to work on...
    154, 198, 220, 240, 250, 265- Barely :(

    Main Site WOD from yesterday... Was debating on whether to make it heavier and few reps but decided to try the regular version...
    500m Row
    7 Thrusters (135#)
    5 ROUNDS - 12:00
    - Pretty happy with this since its right up there with some of the bigger names and best times posted for that day...

    Probably off for the next two days since I'll be in New York... Have a good weekend everyone!
  11. Addi Says:
  12. 142# - 92ish% of my 1RM squat clean, 82% of my power clean...

    Apparently I'm still pulling too high and slow under the bar - not news to me, but I actually felt like I made some progress on it. 142 felt light... I felt like I had a good 20 pounds or more.

    Would have made for a great afternoon if I hadn't also lost my wallet. Awesome.
  13. Allison H :) Says:
  14. First day back in a month! Feeling good! :)
    68, 73, 77, 82, 87
    feels great to be back at it!
  15. Stacie Says:
  16. 164 hang = +10PR
  17. Pastor Justin Says:
  18. 208#

    This was pretty fun.

    I missed 208 twice on my full clean, I wasn't getting my elbows up, but got it on my last one.
  19. Kat Says:
  20. Didn't have time to get where I wanted. I got 131# for the lifts but i know i could've gotten more.

Thanks For Visiting!