RSS

Wednesday 101103

Ricky Frausto Filed Under: Labels: ,
WOD
Dead-lift 1RM

Find your 1 rep max dead-lift

Post weight to comments/Logwod.

Compare to 100723.


Pose Running

I am holding a pose running seminar this Sunday, November 7th from 10am to 12PM. The cost is $50 and you will gain basic knowledge on how to improve running technique thus improving running economy and a reduction in injuries.

It will take practice though and will not happen overnight. You must continue to practice pose running during all CrossFit workouts plus your during your distance running workouts.

You can sign up for this event and all other upcoming seminars and strength classes at Strength Development Inc.

edit post

9 Responses to "Wednesday 101103"

  1. paul Says:
  2. anyone notice that there were 26 posts on the blog last time we did DL 1RM?! We have been slacking lately, haven't we?

    I need a little rest, but I am very excited to see what I can deadlift tomorrow.
  3. BigD Says:
  4. Can't wait to do this one later today!
  5. Greg MO Says:
  6. 462#

    22# less than my previous PR. I know its been a while but I could barely get 484# started off the ground today, geez!

    Can't stand getting weaker. Me likey more heavy/strength wods please!!!
  7. Kat Says:
  8. I feel ya on that Greg! My strength has gone down so much and I really don't know what I have been doing different....it isn't a good feeling! I hope to make it in today for this lift but I signed up for a 16 hr work day...stupid. Hopefully I get staffed reduced.
  9. Nate Says:
  10. I have a pretty good day, new pr of 401, 30 pounds over my last. Enjoyed the very dramatic noon class today, Thank you for that Justin. Though we all know you could have gone higher your next round.
  11. Mike W Says:
  12. Pulled 376# PR tried #401 and it was a no go...Next time!! Yeah noon was interesting...Justin yelling WHOOOOO, then a smile, then me doing a sternum rub on his chest to wake him up!! Good times and great instruction Amanda.
  13. Nate Says:
  14. The face he had before he went down was priceless, goofiest smile I have ever seen. Glad he is alright though, with his battle wound from falling on the weights.
  15. Pastor Justin Says:
  16. Haha, thanks guys! I'm still in shock.

    I pulled 330# which was my old PR and it was tough but easier than the last time I did it. I was hoping to try 340 but for whatever reason I freaking passed out and woke up with mike rubbing my chest. AWKWARD!!!

    Never been knocked out and that was wild. I'm just glad I didn't face plant.
  17. Unknown Says:
  18. 283# (PR) which is 38# more than last time. Thanks to all of my 6:30 peeps for the encouragment!

Thanks For Visiting!