RSS

Sunday 081012

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:

WOD

Rest Day.

















Remember working out here? CrossFit Omaha has come a long way.

edit post

9 Responses to "Sunday 081012"

  1. paul Says:
  2. 1 mile: 6:07. PR by 1 second.
  3. Anonymous Says:
  4. thank god we dont still work out there. the HPER parking is getting torn up. it would have been even worse to find parking. LOVE the new gym. and we couldnt even have parties there because of the damn "dry" campus rules.
    my workout today will consist of finding paint for the new bedroom and maybe painting and moving furniture. 3,2,1, go! (disregard the drinking during the whole thing)
  5. Addi Says:
  6. That's my kind of workout, Hannah...
  7. Anonymous Says:
  8. ah...the old gym. i'd have to say i completely prefer the new place! i'm just glad we don't have to do knees to elbows on that carpet anymore! but we did have the tires:( ricky and joe, we need tires to flip!!!
  9. paul Says:
  10. amen, kylie--tires are a must.
  11. JonD Says:
  12. Well I did sundays workout and thats tuff by yourself, I got it done in 85:30. I passed out around the 49th minute so that didnt help. Well great WOD and I will hopefully see yall sometime its been too long. Peace
  13. Mel C Says:
  14. Haha Hannah you're hilarious. To add on to being able to drink, Ricky's new quote it: "Crossfit Omaha, a social gym with a work out problem. I go to drink, but they keep making me do squats!"
  15. Donohoe Says:
  16. I did 4 rounds of
    12 push ups
    8 single arm snatches 50pd dbells
    6 deadlifts 225
    had to break up push up last round
    It was a good work out. I agree with kylie we need a few tires to beat and flip something i like to do. I hope everyone had a great weekend.
    See you all this week..
    Donohoe from des moines out....
  17. paul Says:
  18. That's hilarious. I can just hear Ricky saying that!

Thanks For Visiting!