RSS

Saturday 081004

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:

WOD
Rest Day.

but probably,

for fastest time you can ever imagine:
250 meter row
25 burpees

plus 1st Annual CrossFit Lawn Games. 
(gotta show up to know what this means)

post time to comments.

















Four horse(wo)men. Great job ladies.
___________________________________

"It's unnatural for people to run around the city streets unless they are thieves or victims. It makes people nervous to see someone running. I know that when I see someone running on my street, my instincts tell me to let the dog go after him."
- Mike Royko 


edit post

8 Responses to "Saturday 081004"

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. I'm going sub two minutes on this!!
  3. Anonymous Says:
  4. Thank goodness a rest day after yesterday! "Angie" took its toll overnight ;) Very stiff and sore today so I am going to take my dog on an extra long walk and enjoy the weather and work on some home projects!

    Hope you all have a great weekend..
  5. Mel C Says:
  6. My chest hurts from the pullups and pushups. But I feel proud to say I did 100 pullups!
  7. BC Says:
  8. 2:08. My goal was to do this in sub-2 minutes, but much like the Chicago Cubs I failed to live up to the expectations. Thank god I'm not a Cubs fan, how horrible and pathetic must those people feel??? Have a great weekend y'all!
  9. paul Says:
  10. Wow, BC, it's lucky Zachr isn't around to hear that kind of talk.

    ran 1mi, 6:04. need to get that into the lower 5s.
  11. Melissa B Says:
  12. So I was totally going to come but I can't lift my arms past 45 degrees so there was absolutely no way I was gonna do burpees :)...I'll try again for monday assuming I can regain function of my arms! When will I learn to workout when I leave omaha?!
  13. Anonymous Says:
  14. 3:04. I like to pretend that my giant muscles were tired and I just couldn't do it....but it turns out I just really don't have any muscles. damn it!! don't worry though I will dominate this "cindy" challenge...b*tches.

    V
  15. hannah eileen Says:
  16. ugh, this workout completely took it out of me...not to the extent of turning down beer and champagne at 10:30am though. thank goodness. and great effort to everyone this morning. and i am on day 7 of not caring about times, granted 6 of them i did nothing. :)
    great to be back. we really need to be grateful for our trainers who know what they are talking about. seeing another xfit opened my eyes to how lucky we are. who doesnt do a warm up before something like fgb? thanks ricky and joe.

Thanks For Visiting!