RSS

Friday 081010

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:

WOD
For time:
100 Perfect pushups

Every time you have to come to your knees and/or rest you must complete 300 meters on the row machine, 200 meters running, or 100 double-unders

During your pushups you may not pike your body up. You must keep a rigid spine, so no snaking the pushups. You must touch the ground with your chest and chin, all simultaneously. Your chest, hips, chin, etc. must also leave the ground simultaneously and you must completely lock out the pushups. Basically, you can only rest in the locked out position of a perfect pushup or on the ground, in which you would have to row, run, or double under. Good Luck.

Post time and how many times you had to row, run, or double under to comments.






















MelC. waiving hi to everyone during an awesome set of burpees. Hi Mel, how are you doing?
_____________________________________

The "Cindy" challenge finals are coming up. It takes place a week from this Saturday on the 18th. If you took part in the prelims please consider signing up for the actual challenge. We have quite a few people who have paid the $25 entry fee but you can still sign up, it's not too late. I encourage all of you to get in on the fun. Come on Ang, Reba, Alf and anyone else who did "Cindy" the first time. (By the way, yesterday was the last day of pull-ups until the challenge. Should be enough time to let those hands heal.)


edit post

16 Responses to "Friday 081010"

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. FFFF******************************cccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    V
  3. Mark Says:
  4. I love it!!
  5. Addi Says:
  6. Ricky, you're driving me to drink.
  7. Anonymous Says:
  8. This one is gonne suck - seriously??

    I thought you were signed up if you paid the fee? Did I miss something........
  9. paul Says:
  10. couldn't get up at 6, also can't do 100 pushups.

    so i did tabata this at home. score: 36 (ouch)

    strict pullups: 2
    pushups: 5
    situps: 14
    squats: 15
  11. Anonymous Says:
  12. I am soooooo glad I am not there today :). I did some crazy stuff yesterday up here, running, hit bags, box jumps, oh lunges, burpee's tabata something, and walked all around SF. Heading to napa for some drinking this weekend...have fun everyone!
  13. linds Says:
  14. 18:55 8 sets, I decided to run between pushups. Good job 6am!
  15. Mel C Says:
  16. Well helloooooooo Crossfitters! I think I'll run in between for this one...are we going to scale with bands? I'll find out at 5:30! See you guys later!
  17. Mel C Says:
  18. Well helloooooooo Crossfitters! I think I'll run in between for this one...are we going to scale with bands? I'll find out at 5:30! See you guys later!
  19. Anonymous Says:
  20. Way to work 6am!! 14:42 had to run 6 times, 25,20,15,15,10,10,11 I wanted to finish here, but alas, ran, then 9 more
  21. Addi Says:
  22. UGH.

    19:11 - 2 rows, and 6 runs. Quickly realized that running was faster and more rest for the arms. :)

    Could have been much faster, but I failed with TWO left. TWO. If I could make the word TWO any bigger/bolder I would. Because I had to run for TWO more f***ing pushups. And Joe laughed. And then cleverly ran away. Because I might have thrown something at him. If I had had the strength in my arms. Ass.
  23. VD Says:
  24. 13:10 - Scaled with bands galore! 3 rounds with rowing.
  25. Mark Says:
  26. 6:56 - 25 x 4 push-ups with 3 runs. Great work everyone at 5:30!!
  27. Sam Loomis Says:
  28. 18:49 (running penalties)
  29. ZachR Says:
  30. 35 - 300 meter row
    15 - 300 meter row
    10 - 20 GHD Back Extensions/10 GHD Situps
    10 - 20 GHD Back Extensions/10 GHD Situps
    10 - 300 meter row
    10 - 20 GHD Back Extensions/10 GHD Situps

    No idea my time
  31. Anonymous Says:
  32. 7 Rounds

    15
    15
    15
    15
    15
    15
    10
    w/runs in between

    My other half did this one at home...40/20/20/20 with runs in between...that is such sh*t! dang!

Thanks For Visiting!