RSS

Thursday 080925

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:

WOD
15 minutes
Pinch Grip Farmer's Walk, 300 feet
10 Knees to Elbows

The farmer's walks require that you pinch grip a plate in each hand (green bumpers for gents/training plates for ladies) and walk for a distance of 150 feet and back. The catch is that every time you have to put the plates down (or drop them) you must add 2 reps to your knees to elbow for that round.

For example, if you put the plates down twice, you must then add 4 reps to the knees to elbows immediately following that specific set of farmer's walks which would make the KTE reps now 14. I then start over at 10 reps of KTE for the following round.

The goal is to get as many rounds as possible while doing the least amount of knees to elbows in the allotted time frame.

Post rounds completed and total number of knees to elbows to comments.

















Kylie R. and Jon holding up the floor. Nice job guys.
__________________________________

Since we have FGB III this weekend I will be making Friday a rest day. This will give anyone who comes in on Friday an opportunity to work on one or all of the movements that are associated with Fight Gone Bad if they so choose. 


edit post

9 Responses to "Thursday 080925"

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. WOD:
    1st: green bumpers & 10 KTE
    2nd: green bumpers & 12 KTE
    3rd: trainer plate & 10 KTE
    4th: pieces of flooring & 10 KTE
    5th: pieces of " " & 14 KTE
    6th: just went 150 ft. w/ flooring

    I tried a little bit of everything this morning.
  3. ZachR Says:
  4. No idea how many rounds. I used green bumpers and managed not to drop them. I did all my KTE on the rings.
  5. Greg MO Says:
  6. 8 rnds with no drops....

    I hav permanent kung-fu grip now...
  7. Anonymous Says:
  8. very much an occupational therapy workout! pinch and grip strength! i would love to take a dynamometer and measure pinch and grip strength to show how much stronger we are than the average person!

    ...ok, i'm a nerd. see you at 5:30!
  9. Anonymous Says:
  10. Kylie I left you what I said I was going to leave you... Joe already ate one so I'm not feeling so sure you will get it.
    My forearms still hurt from this one.
    7 rounds no drops.
    Addi kicked my butt today!
  11. Addi Says:
  12. MWHAHAHAHA... it has to happen every once in a while, Ang!

    I loved this workout. KTE are much less painful for me than situps or pullups, and I'm damn good at carrying shit. 8 rounds, no drops.

    No worries, Ang - you'll crush me for the next 2 months again.
  13. Addi Says:
  14. Ugh. Just painted a closet - my hands and forearms were NOT happy with me. But I managed to not drop the paintbrush, so that's a win.
  15. Anonymous Says:
  16. I got through 5 full rounds without dropping the greens but on the 6th my hands had had enough and I had to set them down once and dropped one 3 feet before the finish. I got through 12 of the KTEs when time was called but finished the last two anyway.
  17. Gretchen Says:
  18. With no power steering in my car, the drive home was interesting to say the least. I also had some difficulty weilding my pencil to do my homework. I guess I'll have to finish it after my forearms will cooperate. I completed 6 rounds using the training weights. With 10 seconds left i sprinted the last "walk" and even though time was up, finished my KTEs anyways. No drops. Yes!

Thanks For Visiting!