RSS

Friday 080926

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:

WOD
Rest Day (as promised)

Final heat pairings for FGB III posted here. If you are able to be here early (by the first heat) we could definitely use the help for counting reps, etc.


















Give me a good caption for this pic and win a free t-shirt. It's got to be good and you can enter them as many times as you can come up with them.
____________________________________

Hamstrung - Keith Wittenstein, CrossFit Virtuosity


edit post

31 Responses to "Friday 080926"

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. Lookin good on the main site boys!
  3. Ricky Frausto Says:
  4. Damn you people, when are you not on the computer? I was hoping to be the one to let everyone know about the main site. I emailed Tony Budding last week some time about editing videos and he emailed me back letting me know that this video may go up on the main site this week. Friday rolls around and now CrossFit Omaha has gotten some main site love a few times. See you guys tomorrow or today (depends on when you read it).
  5. A Says:
  6. ROCKSTARS! I am so totally impressed! What a couple of badasses. We have the greatest coaches ever, and that's a fact! Way to represent! :-)
  7. JonD Says:
  8. Nice Ricky and Joe, thats an awsome video, showing the people how it is done. And for the caption I'll be throwing these out all day.

    The night before:
    "Hey I bet if we wear the same outfit we can get our picture on the website...yes plus we should workout together because that will better our chances!"
  9. paul Says:
  10. NASTY video! what i wouldn't give to be able to do that!

    I'll be in at noon to do yesterday's WOD--i'll be trying to think up captions in the meantime.
  11. Anonymous Says:
  12. Great job Ricky and Joe! You guys look awesome on the main site.
  13. JonD Says:
  14. Heres a couple more

    You can fill in who said what
    "Hey we look like twins!"
    "Ya you wish."

    Brown Hair Purple Outfit
    "Damn I feel like I am going to throw up, I should throw up on her outfit."

    Blonde Hair Purple Outfit
    "Man I hate pistols, but I wish I had one right now!"

    Too far?
  15. Anonymous Says:
  16. VERY NICE, Ricky and Joe! I wish I could do one muscle up.
  17. Anonymous Says:
  18. OMG I am laughing! That is pretty funny....and by that time probably not far from the truth - who wanted to do pistols anyways!!! ha!

    Here is my caption for ya:

    "Its Magenta b*tch" ;)
  19. Anonymous Says:
  20. How about:

    "Ricky's punishment for thinking it's cute to wear the same outfit to CrossFit."

    or

    "Purple athletic shirt: $15
    Black athletic pants: $25
    Punishment for wearing the same thing to CrossFit: Priceless."
  21. Anonymous Says:
  22. Punishment for sure - it was a REST day!!!
  23. Kelli Says:
  24. main site love --- :)--- great to see! I'm taking a rest day today, my legs are fried from the past two days (did deadlift yesterday) and want to be at least a little rested for FGB...see y'all tomorrow bright and early!
  25. Greg MO Says:
  26. HELL YA!!! MAIN SITE LOVE FOR XFITOMAHA ONCE AGAIN!!!! HOLLA!!!

    pic caption:
    "Introducing the new matching coffee table and night stand from xfitomaha's designer functional furniture line"
  27. Anonymous Says:
  28. Joe and Rick you guys are some bad dudes! Nice video!

    my caption;
    "No you a$$holes we didn't plan this!"
  29. paul Says:
  30. how about "reba! quite f-ing around and come get this f-ing plate off my back!"

    or: "sorority hazing, crossfit style"
  31. paul Says:
  32. that should say 'QUIT f-ing around'...not 'quite'.
  33. Anonymous Says:
  34. "Romi and Michelle bringin style to CrossFit"

    OR

    BREAKING STORY
    "Electra Woman and DynaGirl caught in their secret location, preparing for their next mission" Reported by ETVNEWS....

    ok really I need to get some more work done today....
  35. Anonymous Says:
  36. Tina Faye and Amy Pohler said -"Now this is just getting ridiculous!"

    ok serioualy I am done now ;)
  37. Anonymous Says:
  38. Damian from the background: "Mommy, why are they wearing the same clothes?"

    Crystal: "So we have something to joke and laugh about the rest of the week."
  39. JonD Says:
  40. Outfit Gone Bad I

    "1 Day - 1 Outfit - 1 Embarrassing Moment"
  41. paul Says:
  42. my vote is split between greg's functional furniture comment and "it's magenta, b1tches!"

    i did AMRAP in 20 of the farmer walks (yellows) and KTEs, but I had to do a 500m row or 400m run after every 2 rounds. just shy of 5 rounds.
  43. Anonymous Says:
  44. So Reba... what are you wearing tomorrow?
  45. Anonymous Says:
  46. First off...I love the muscle up video! Didn't you have it on the Crossfit Omaha website at one time? It was when I was fairly new to Crossfit and I was like whoa...studs! Ha. Anyways...I've been really bad about going to Crossfit this week so I'm going in even on the rest day...should work on my lifts for tomorrow.

    As for the caption...I'm pretty sure both of them are thinking. "F***. When's time up?"

    Mel C
  47. Mike Livergood Says:
  48. Good job guys way to get it done on the main site!
  49. BC Says:
  50. "Wonder-twin powers...activate! Form of, a coffee table. Shape of, driving an invisible car." It's been a long week, that's the best I've got. Laters.
  51. Melissa B Says:
  52. Awesome job on the main site guys...it was a big dose of inspiration to get back to Crossfit!!! Miss you guys
  53. Anonymous Says:
  54. How about "try-outs for sporty spice"
  55. Anonymous Says:
  56. Love the mainsite :) Nice!! So after watching that one...here is the honest truth caption..

    "I think I can..I think I can..I know I can...I know I can..sh*t that B*tch next to me with my MAGENTA shirt on is STILL going! Repeat 5X"
  57. Addi Says:
  58. Because inappropriate is what I do....

    "Reba, why can't I quit you?"
  59. paul Says:
  60. HAHAHAHA!! ADDI WINS IN MY BOOK!!
  61. Anonymous Says:
  62. my top 2 are addi's and greg m's functional furniture

Thanks For Visiting!