RSS

Sunday 080921

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:

WOD

5 rounds
20 tuck jumps
30 second handstand hold

Post total time to comments.











"Dutch and Boz" - video [wmv] [mov] (courtesy of Crossfit HQ)


edit post

3 Responses to "Sunday 080921"

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. Good job all Crossfitters who did the Omaha Corporate Cup!

    Mel C
  3. Anonymous Says:
  4. Yes I saw several crossfitters out there. Aome saw me in good shape others in not so good shape :). I'm taking a rest day tomorrow, my body is mad at me.
  5. hannah eileen Says:
  6. great job to everyone that participated in corportate cup or cbmc.
    my time today sucked. i stopped to complain that i didnt want to do it anymore. i finished in 5:14 after playing (watching) tennis for about an hour.
    i might be taking a rest day tomorrow because i really f-ed up my back saturday with dls. crap.
    hope everyone had a great weekend.

Thanks For Visiting!