RSS

Sunday 080907

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:

WOD

Rest Day.






















Greg, showing us how its done.

The ability to squat properly while supporting a load overhead indicates normal, healthy human mobility. If you don't have it, get it and notice the improvement in life quality and during daily workouts.

edit post

6 Responses to "Sunday 080907"

  1. Kathy B Says:
  2. I couldn't agree more!!! I have been faithfully working on my OHS, today i had more load overhead than ever before and was shocked at how rock solid i felt doing this exercise.... I think OHS are now my fav crossfit exercise... sorry DU, your #2 now.
  3. Kathy B Says:
  4. I couldn't agree more!!! I have been faithfully working on my OHS, today i had more load overhead than ever before and was shocked at how rock solid i felt doing this exercise.... I think OHS are now my fav crossfit exercise... sorry DU, your #2 now.
  5. A Says:
  6. Greg, you and your wife are absolutely darling! I am glad I got a chance to talk with you a bit on Friday!
  7. Anonymous Says:
  8. I was a bit of a pile yesterday so I came in today...
    I did 40/20 tabata row x 8 which wasn't too bad so then I did 8 rounds of 5 push ups, 10 1.5 pood swings and 25 DU's. I tried not to break up any sets which I almost did all the way through.
  9. Donohoe Says:
  10. Today I did 30 handstand push ups the range of motion was not near complete, but i did work on the hole upside down thing. So that was good..
    40 hangcleans 95 pds, 50 swings 55pds 60 push ups 270pds and 70 airsquats 270pds.
    Oh yeah that blew. I need to work on the handstand push ups that gravity thing is a mofo... hope everyone recovered from Friday night. See you all this week.
    Donohoe
  11. JonD Says:
  12. Congrats to Lindsey and that is an great accomplishment. Thats all I got and I will see people Monday and I need to work off a Wedding weekend so it should be fun.

Thanks For Visiting!