RSS

Friday 080905

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:

WOD
"einnAAnnie"
100-90-80-70-60 reps of:
Double Unders
Situps (med ball) [youtube]

Team workout. Share the reps as needed but only one person can be working out at a time. For a visual on how the situps will work click on the youtube link above.

Post time to comments.


















What is Joe doing?


edit post

18 Responses to "Friday 080905"

  1. JonD Says:
  2. I think Gabe is playing with him, thats just my guess.
  3. Anonymous Says:
  4. He's probably drunk!
  5. kahrs Says:
  6. I think both of the above answers are correct. Drunk and looking to cuddle with Gabe. I like the fact that we think Joe is drunk for the 6am class.
  7. zj Says:
  8. Nicky thinks he has water in his ear!
  9. A Says:
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.
  11. A Says:
  12. More impressive than the ability to teach class and inappropriately love Gabe while drunk, is his apparent "magical" foot. Wow.
  13. Anonymous Says:
  14. That is his "precomment" pose. Everytime I see him in that sort of stance, I know to brace myself for the "abs tight" "more hip" comments! ha!

    btw my mid thigh has bruises all over them from yesterday-which means that I must have been doing something right at least a few times during the cleans....
  15. Anonymous Says:
  16. 12:03 AM Alison! Were you watching Golden Girls late again ;)
  17. A Says:
  18. Ha! Why, yes I was!!! :-)
  19. kahrs Says:
  20. Way to represent Ricky and Libby. Haven't watched the video yet but I can only imagine it is awesome. Check out the Crossfit Games Website everyone.
  21. Donohoe Says:
  22. Okay joe is showing me the lastest crossfit approved dance routine for time.
    Great work breakfeast clubbers see you tomorrw.
    Donohoe..............
  23. Kelli Says:
  24. nice video on Ricky --- thanks for letting us know it was there kahrs!
  25. paul Says:
  26. NASTY video, Ricky! I love how it starts with "who are you?" "Bond, James Bond." As in: Ricky Frausto is a f'ckin badass, everyone!

    And for everyone who did the 155# thrusters, did you notice how Ricky destroyed that 155# squat clean and press!
  27. BC Says:
  28. Great video, thanks for the heads up Kahrs. Yesterday was one of those days where The Man was keeping me down, I can't wait to be independently wealthy so I won't have to work anymore. See everyone at 5:30.
  29. Steve Says:
  30. Great video- good representation for xfit Omaha. I want to run that hill!
  31. Donohoe Says:
  32. Any one gots paul number?
    Donohoe
  33. BC Says:
  34. Fun workout tonight. Tyson and I finished at 21:00, just 30 seconds behind Mark and Petersen...dammit! This was by far the best my DU's have ever been, they're not perfect yet but they've come a long way and have gotten much easier, I'm not doing the "high knee" thing nearly as much as I used to. Great job everyone at 5:30, and way to finish strong Kylie and Makayla.
  35. Mark Says:
  36. I did yesterdays workout today before class and finished in 19:11 as Rx'd. Then I did today's and I worked with Matt and we finished in 20:30. Needless to say I was tired...

Thanks For Visiting!