RSS

Sunday 080622

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:

WOD

Rest Day














Killer Kahrs working on full extension!
__________________________________

"The World's Greatest Athlete?" by Reed Albergotti - Wall Street Journal


edit post

2 Responses to "Sunday 080622"

  1. paul Says:
  2. Congrats on your Helen time, Ricky!

    I am still in OR, but despite wedding festivities I got two workouts in. Yesterday, a buddy of mine and I did 5-rep sets of DLs (I went up to 325) followed by Cindy (with 3 strict chinups instead of 5 kipping pullups). I got 14 rounds plus chinups. not my best work. Today I did 50-40-30-20-10 of squats and situps, finishing in 7:40. Was going to do Annie, but DUs are bothering my shoulder.
  3. Anonymous Says:
  4. I liked the article on the world's greatest athlete - amazing athletes made the top ten!!!

Thanks For Visiting!