RSS

Friday 080620

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:

WOD

Hang Power Snatch 1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1 reps

Post Loads to Comments.















Jeff Shannon: CrossFit Stud!
__________________________________

CrossFit Certification Seminar: Lunch-time Workout - video [wmv] [mov]


edit post

10 Responses to "Friday 080620"

  1. paul Says:
  2. just as well that i'm missing these shoulder-heavy days. I'm out of town until monday night. I will definitely get some workouts in. i am thinking if my shoulers feel up to it, i might do tabata pushups.
  3. Anonymous Says:
  4. I wasn't feeling well last night so I will do two workouts today. I am not sure how long this took me, but if Joe and Ricky were in that parking lot with me I know I would have pushed a little more...
    AM:
    run 500
    10 burpees
    500
    50 squats
    500
    15 burpees
    500
    40 squats
    500
    20 burpees
    500
    30 squats
  5. Anonymous Says:
  6. Sorry to miss out on the slow and heavy--their my favorites! Last minute decision to run the Keystone 5 miler tonight (CWS got moved). I'm REALLY sorry to miss out on last night's WOD since the Taco Ride was a DISASTER! The rest of you shouldn't feel bad about missing out on that one. Maybe next Thursday.
  7. Anonymous Says:
  8. Got up to 137 for 1 rep and then went back down to 110 and did sets of 3 reps working my way back up to 130.

    The hang snatch did not start feeling comfortable until I dropped down to 110 and really started focusing on form.
  9. Courtney Says:
  10. Well, since snatches are on the list of things that I am not supposed to do, Ricky put togeather a "fun" little workout for me. I did 2rnds of 200 meter walking lunges and a 200 meter run, I don't know what my time was, but I'm nice and sore.
  11. kahrs Says:
  12. Made it up to 150, things were just clicking for this tonight. Looked like everyone was doing well. Reba you were doing pretty awesome with form at the end of the night.
  13. Addi Says:
  14. 103, with much struggle. Took me a couple tries for each of the last few weights. Just kept psyching myself out. I feel like I could have done a little more if my head were in it.
  15. Anonymous Says:
  16. 82lbs - Nice freaking job Kahrs family!! You guys are awesome!! Josh you had some awesome lifts tonight :)
  17. Anonymous Says:
  18. Yeah I know it's 2:30 in the morning but today, I mean yesterday, I did the WOD and then I did Thursday's WOD. Finished in 7:05. Lots of burnin in the shoulders, especially after the hang power snatches. Have a good weekend everybody!
  19. zj Says:
  20. Made it to 130 with lots of misses. Lost all form and started back at 110 to build confidence. Then went back to 130 and it felt better.

Thanks For Visiting!