RSS

Saturday 120901

Unknown Filed Under:
WOD

Skill

Rope Climbs

Complete 2-5 rope climbs, rest 3-5 minutes. Repeat for 3 rounds.

Spend the rest of the class doing what you want. Climb some more, work on something you've been wanting to get better at, and/or create a conditioning workout for yourself.

Post all results to comments/Logwod.



Skill progressions for the rope climb, pt. 1. Click HERE for more progressions.

edit post

2 Responses to "Saturday 120901"

  1. paul Says:
  2. Who knew that resting is so much like working out? I keep thinking "maybe I'll just quit." But I've come this far. Goal is 5 days without working out. Monday I'll deadlift or run or something to get my fix.
  3. Shelley Says:
  4. Did rope climbs for the first part of class then:

    15 minute AMRAP:

    1 rope climb
    8 hang power snatch (77#)
    12 burpees
    150 meter row

    Finished 4 rounds (battery died on rower for 4th round but had :48 left to row 150 meters)

Thanks For Visiting!