RSS

Saturday 120825

Unknown Filed Under:
WOD

Open Gym - All Classes


When do you feel successful? Let us know.

edit post

6 Responses to "Saturday 120825"

  1. paul Says:
  2. DB bench press: 4x12 with 50# DBs

    Ring rows: 3x8 with false grip

    Then every 3 min for 5 rds:
    10 DL (274#)
    15 GH situps

    OUCH! that was more taxing on the lower back and hamstrings than I anticipated. I knew it was a lethal combo, but I think my posterior chain was more fatigued from yesterday than I realized.

    Great working out with you, Mike (Collins)!
  3. Paula Says:
  4. Holy crap...what an exciting day! I think Addi and Megan PR'd twice on the HBBS along with Ricky and Katelyn. Some PR'd on the split jerk as well. They wore out the PR bell this morning. It was fun to watch you all...Pingel, Ricky, Addi, Megan Mac, Terra, Katelyn, and Regina!! You are all so inspiring!

    Then some of the boys (Josh Z, Rock, and Pingel) were attempting to play football with a med ball. Hilarious. Pretty tough to spike and throw a med ball with one hand.

    Courtney and I did main site WOD of rowing...30sec on 30sec off for 30min. I ended up with 3955m. Then worked on DU's and pullups!

    Awesome time today! Great job to everyone. There was a little of everything going on. Steve and Rock did Helen with the weighted vest. Greg O'Kief did yesterdays (poor guy). Paul and Mike C. with some DL and GH sit-ups. Nice work boys!

    Have a great weekend!
  5. Courtney Says:
  6. Did the main site WOD with Paula and got 3469, thanks for doing this with me Paula. Then I did 5 sets of 10 KB swings with the green KB with rest between sets. Congratulations on all the PR's today everyone.
  7. O'Kief Says:
  8. Did yesterday's awfulness alone--more on that below--in about 40 minutes. I added some distance to the first run because I didn't confirm the route. (Guys don't ask directions). I recommend we have that hill removed.

    I'm going on record that I was sold a bill of goods last night by Eric "I'll be there at 10 am" Clements. There will be repercussions.

    Lots of heavy stuff being lifted this morning. Nice work everyone (except Eric).
  9. Addi Says:
  10. Clements missed a pretty magical Saturday.

    I really like ringing the PR bell. A lot.
  11. Shelley Says:
  12. Did a version of yesterday's CFO WOD at Chalco

    3 rounds:

    Run 1 mile
    50 air squats

    27:58

    I was slightly delirious when I got back to my car and temporarily forgot my code to unlock my car.

Thanks For Visiting!