RSS

Monday 120806

Unknown Filed Under:
WOD

Snatch + Overhead Squat 1-1-1-1-1-1-1 reps

After a thorough a warm up, snatch (squat) the heaviest weight you can but you must also overhead squat it. This must be two separate movements performed in succession without the bar coming down.

Post weight to comments/Logwod

Oh Megan!

edit post

5 Responses to "Monday 120806"

  1. paul Says:
  2. 157#. failed on 162# a bunch of times, which is 14# under snatch 1RM. but considering how much my shoulder was bothering me yesterday night and this morning, I'm considering this a success overall.
  3. Gdawg Says:
  4. ha! I CrossFit so that I look good naked...under a green suit ;-) good times great oldies. had a blast yesterday with those at the golf outing/dinner/penthouse. what a crew at CFO! love ya guys!
  5. svioli Says:
  6. 92# - failed at 99 twice as I was trying to rush it. Complete mental breakdown. PR on the snatch though - last time it was 82! Great job 5 AM crew!
  7. Addi Says:
  8. 119#
    Part of me wanted to make a run at MeganMac's 126, but my OHS are slowly on the mend, and I feared it might get sketchy. 126 would have been a squat snatch pr. 119 is still very close to my 1rm squat snatch, and it felt pretty great, so it's going in the W column.

    Next time, though, I'm coming for you, Megan!! :)
  9. Kristina Nash Says:
  10. Nice work Sue!!

    I worked up to 92# and did this for my last two reps. Heaviest OHS and snatch I've done in a long time. Thanks Gina, for once again helping me push the limits.

    Good work 6 am!

Thanks For Visiting!