RSS

Tuesday 120807

Unknown Filed Under:
WOD
Skill

Handstand Walks

If you have handstand walks, set a distance that's manageable and work towards completing that distance, unbroken, a few times with rest in between. If you don't have them, get with a partner, kick into a handstand while the partner grabs feet and depending on how well you can balance or not, have them assist you for a few feet at a time. Alternate. Spend 10 minutes on this skill.

Conditioning

Five rounds, each for time, of:
5 Hang Power Cleans, 185#/131#
10 Box Jumps, 30/27 inch box
15 Kettlebell Swings, 1.5/1 pood

You get 60 seconds to try and complete 1 round followed by 3 minutes of rest. If you don't feel you can complete the entire round in 1 minute, scale loads and/or heights to accommodate. The goal is to finish right around :55 to :60. For the ladies, 24 inch box plus one yellow bumper.

Post weights, heights, and times to comments/Logwod.


Listen to this while looking at this pic: Click Here

edit post

9 Responses to "Tuesday 120807"

  1. TaraBear Says:
  2. "Who is the man that would risk his neck for his brother man? Pingel, can you dig it?"


    Also wanted to give my friend Chad a shout out for hanging with Lauren F., Andre and I that weekend.
  3. Gdawg Says:
  4. hahaha great soundtrack! great work 7am peeps. be back tonight for some conditioning and to rat with my evening pals! check ya later!
  5. paul Says:
  6. had to scale today. 164#. still never finished a rd: 11, 13, 11, 10, 10.

    Making progress on HS. I was balanced for about 2 seconds. Not very long, I know, but I have never had the sensation of balance upside down before in my life, so I'm calling that a PR.
  7. john kinney Says:
  8. Can I pick who holds my ankles?
  9. pmohs Says:
  10. finished each round with about 4-6 seconds left, should of went heavier, I keep saying that, so I should probably do it.

    Would of been a great day had I been able to even hold a handstand. One of these days!
  11. Steve Says:
  12. Got a few good holds in.

    154 lbs, 24 in box jumps, 15,15,13,14,12

    I think I held my breath the entire minute for each round.
  13. Steve Says:
  14. Anyone looking to try the Omaha Corporate Cup 10k, we've got a team again this year. For those who haven't, this is the largest road race in Omaha. 16 Sept, 9:00 am start time. If you want in, go to omahacorporatecup.org and join Team CFO. If you've done this race or any other qualifiers, see if you can get a seeded pass to start up front. Even if you haven't done a local race, you can email race director and try to convince them.
  15. Steve Says:
  16. Let me know if you have any questions... and more info to follow.
  17. Eric C Says:
  18. John, I'm not even going to comment on where you like your ankles! HA!

    HS walks went well, so I tried to help others.


    I liked the metcon. 13,11,11,9,11 Rx'd.

Thanks For Visiting!