RSS

Thursday 120412

Unknown Filed Under:
WOD
Rest Day

Movement emphasis: Squat Cleans


A great pic of (back to front) Libby, Brandi S. of CF Lincoln, and Megan overhead squatting. Great job Sunday, ladies.

edit post

3 Responses to "Thursday 120412"

  1. Addi Says:
  2. Just in case there are some who still don't know, our CFO Gamers are off to an amazingly strong start for the weekend.


    After yesterday's sprint tri and obstacle course, Kyle is in 2nd place, just one point out of 1st. Stacie is in 17th. And their "wheelhouse" workouts are yet to come.

    It's inspiring to see the changes in them this year - can't wait for Friday to see how the rest of the weekend plays out!
  3. BigD Says:
  4. No doubt! Awesome seeing (or rather hearing yesterday) adapt and overcome to the surprise WODs and kick some ass! I apologize now to my wife, daughter and friends if I am glued to my computer sceen this weekend.

    Great recovery day. Lots o' stretching, some OHS work and a quick metcon to get my body over being sore.

    Great being back in the 5AM! And in case I haven't mentioned it, awesome seeing the addition of Addi to the coaching line up!
  5. paul Says:
  6. Way to kick some ass in day 1, Kyle and Stacie!! You guys consistently amaze me!!

Thanks For Visiting!