RSS

Tuesday 120626

Unknown Filed Under:
WOD
You have 4 minutes to complete:
"Fran"
21-15-9 reps for time of:
98#/63# Thrusters
Pull ups

Rest 4 minutes

You have 10 minutes to complete:
"Helen"
Three rounds of:
Run 400 meters
21 Kettlebell Swings, 1.5/1 pood
12 Pull ups

Rest 4 minutes

You have 4 minutes to complete:
"Randy"
75 Power Snatches, 74#/53#

If you are able to complete either of the first 2 workouts, your rest is 4 minutes plus whatever time is left  of the cut-off. These three benchmarks are classics. If you've never done them, this is your chance. Go as hard as you can and be sure to log your results. We'll revisit in the future and you can measure your improvement from this time to the next time.

Post all results to comments/Logwod.


The story of Fran!

edit post

5 Responses to "Tuesday 120626"

  1. Eric C Says:
  2. WTF!? omg....my stomach hurts....
  3. Unknown Says:
  4. It appears they are trying to kill somebody today...
  5. paul Says:
  6. wow...if people still have skin on their hands after this one, i'll be surprised.

    i did press today and agonized over whether to do 3x5 at 140 or 145. Decided to do 145 and loaded the bar. Barely got 3...then realized I had 155 on there! So that's probably a PR. Then did 145x4, 145x3, 135x5, 135x5.

    Then 4 rds
    5 min
    300yd shuttle
    6 strict pullups
    12 DB thrusters (37.5# DBs)
    rest remaining time

    Each rd took just about 2:10.
  7. Eric C Says:
  8. Ok. Here's my strategy.

    FRAN: I went at about 85-90%. 71 Reps. Pretty damn tired, but not dying.

    HELEN: It was really tuff after Fran. I felt like I was giv'n all she's got capt'n. 76 reps plus 400m run.

    RANDY: I tried to do sets of 5 every 30 seconds. That lasted 2.5 minutes then I dropped to sets of 4. Legs were on fire.

    It's 3 1/2 hours later, and I'm still tired....
  9. Lauren F. Says:
  10. I hurt. Everywhere. :-P

    Fran: 66 reps
    53# thrusters and jumping pullups. Note: I hate having to do these...motivation to get my @$$ in gear and just do them already!

    Helen: 2 rounds plus a run.
    Scaled runs to 300m and jumping pullups. Again.

    Randy: 27 reps @ 53#. these didn't feel as heavy as I thought they would, I just didn't have any gas left in my engine.

    Great job 5:30 folks!!!

Thanks For Visiting!