RSS

Thursday 120628

Unknown Filed Under:
WOD
Rest Day

Skill Emphasis: Ring Dips


It's been a rough week on the hands, joints, ligaments, and muscles. A quick way to reenergize and/or speed up recovery is to jump into some icy cold water for 15-20 minutes. It just so happens that we have a place for you to do that now. Take advantage!

edit post

4 Responses to "Thursday 120628"

  1. Jennifer Formo Says:
  2. I just want to say thank you for the somewhat easier workout on Wednesday (I actually did it Thursday morning). After Monday and Tuesday's workouts, Wednesday's workout felt like a rest day! Thank you, too, for pushing me to keep fighting through these workouts! It's so rewarding!
  3. Addi Says:
  4. Great job this morning, Jen! Your double-unders looked smooth! Sorry about the defective stopwatch. I'm sure there's a way we can blame this on Ricky/Jimbo/anyone but me.
  5. Paula Says:
  6. Back still causing me some fits. I went in today planning on doing something after 2 days off. I tested it in warm ups and couldn't do scorpions or iron crosses so I decided to play it safe. Started off with some mobility and then played around with some ring dips.

    Smaller green band- 2 sets of 10
    Blue band (old tan)- 5 sets of 5
    Red band- 2 sets of 3
    blue and red - 1 set of 12

    It was fun to watch Josh and Nate working with the new yoke! Looks brutal. Can't wait to try it!

    Nate...It was good to see you!
  7. paul Says:
  8. Hope that back heals up quickly, Paula!

    Today I did 5 rds
    10 front squats (135)
    200m run
    about 8 min.

    Just needed to get my heart pumping. I can't wait to be back in the gym on Saturday!

Thanks For Visiting!