RSS

Thursday 120510

Unknown Filed Under:
WOD
Rest Day

There will be Pilates at the 4:30 time slot. Sign up on MindBody if you plan on attending. Also, feel free to attend the 5:30 or 6:30 classes in addition to the Pilates class.


A great pic of Jess Blake doing split squats yesterday. I really enjoy seeing this lady around the gym. She's a hard worker, has come a long ways since first starting, and just makes 9am class that much better with her presence. Thanks for allowing us to be your coaches, Jess.
______________________________________

If you want to stay up to date on all things happening with your community and have a Facebook account, make sure you find the gym and like us. There are many cool things we've been doing lately and we spill the beans there first. Check us out on Twitter too at @CrossFitOmaha and @WomenofCFO

Last but not least, I may have some really cool news concerning MindBody later today so stay tuned to Facebook and Twitter for that info. I'll release here too on Friday's post.

edit post

4 Responses to "Thursday 120510"

  1. Kristina Nash Says:
  2. J. Blake ROCKS! I love seeing her smiling face. That being said you better hit the 9 am class tomorrow lady!
  3. Tovar Says:
  4. @bluejayRN
    Kristina, you do not need to do anything when you check out. Simply put, all proceeds from t-shirt sales yesterday, today, and tomorrow will go towards helping Stacie on her quest for the 2012 CrossFit Games. Thanks a bunch in advance for your support!
  5. paul Says:
  6. Came in at noon and mostly worked on mobility and shoulder rehab. I also did 2 min of DU: 202 reps. I'll get you some day, Pat!!
  7. Lauren F. Says:
  8. Re-did Tuesday's rowing wod: 3:47, 3:54...11 burpees for me. I still don't think my lungs are fully recovered, but I was pretty happy with my times :).

    Worked on pullups afterward (negatives and my kip). Getting so close! Thanks for the pointers, Ricky!

    Great work today everyone!!

Thanks For Visiting!