RSS

Tuesday 120403

Unknown Filed Under:
WOD
Four rounds for time of:
Run 400 meters
50 Air Squats

Post time to comments/Logwod.

Compare to 091014.


Is your bed too firm?

Post thoughts to comments.

edit post

8 Responses to "Tuesday 120403"

  1. BigD Says:
  2. 15:05. Missed the cutoff by 5 seconds. Lesson learned.
    Great job 5am!
  3. BigD Says:
  4. But hey, just looked at my history in logwod and last time I did this WOD I got 18:33, so I'll take that improvement! :)
  5. Shelley Says:
  6. 11:55 Rx'd
  7. paul Says:
  8. 12:37 rx'ed. Looks like I've done this about a minute faster in the past. But I wasn't exactly slacking today, so maybe I'm just tired.
  9. Sherv Says:
  10. 13:37. Not a great time, but I did noticably better squats today. Thanks, Greg, for keeping me honest.
  11. Addi Says:
  12. Getting my mess of a broken body (exaggeration) sorted out this afternoon, so I did a swimming version of this at work instead.

    4 rds
    25m underwater swim
    25 squats
    5:00

    Underwater swim was tough - I sink like a rock, so my energy got zapped rght away and I took at least 3-5 breaths each swim. Closer to 7 the last round. Not pretty. Cut the squats to 25 partly because of time constraints, partly because the swims were already going to be hard enough, partly becauase of my jankety hip situation, and partly because I hate them and I'm an excuse machine. But mostly the first 3, so I don't feel too bad about it. Either way, this was HARD.

    I do need the run work, though, so I'll try to hit some 400s later this week.
  13. Allison H :) Says:
  14. My 2009 logwod post of this is like a complete stranger to me!!! who was that girl??

    did this rx'd in 15:30 -- (aka: DNF, but finished thanks to the nooners crew for pushing me through my last "however many" squats!")
    Runs were slow by 3rd and 4th, and legs were pretty cramped by round 4 squats.
    Obviously I need to work on some sprints!

    2nd day back at CFO for the next week! Havin fun and great to see everyone! :)
  15. Stacie Says:
  16. 11:44 rxd

Thanks For Visiting!