RSS

Saturday 120421

Unknown Filed Under:
WOD
In this workout, you move form each of five stations after a minute. This is a five minute round from which a one minute break is allowed before repeating. Do this for three rounds.

The stations are:

Stones Over a Hurdle, 93#/73#
Pulls on a Rower (chest to past toes)
DB Push Press, 40#/30#
Box Jumps, 20 inch box
Wall Balls, 20#/14#

The clock does not reset or stop between exercises.

Post total reps to comments/Logwod.


Tony, Isabel, Courtney, JennG, Stacie, Crystal, and of course Damian were the last of the large crowd that showed up for the Stink n Drink. We love our community.

Get ready for Dos Equis and Double Unders and many other events we have planned for the summer. CFO is making moves.

edit post

2 Responses to "Saturday 120421"

  1. paul Says:
  2. Fun one! Wasn't sure I was up to this after yesterday's lung-destroyer, but somehow I managed 371 reps rx'ed. I was wondering how that happened, then I remembered: I'm awesome. (j/k, but I am pretty happy with how this went.)

    Shelley, it turns out I don't have your email address. The site I mentioned is: http://www.accidentalwine.com
  3. JennG Says:
  4. Thank you to everyone that came out last night! Such a good time & a great opportunity to meet some new faces of CFO, as well as lots of "old" ones. If you missed it, there WILL be more.

Thanks For Visiting!