RSS

Saturday 120310

Unknown Filed Under:
WOD

Reebok/CrossFit Games Open 12.3

Complete as many rounds and reps as possible in 18 minutes of:
15 Box Jumps (24"M/20"F box)
12 Push Press (115#M/75#F)
9 Toes-to-Bar

Gym opens at or around 8-8:15.

Post score to comments/Logwod.


How badass of a pic is this? I can't tell you how much I enjoy having Adam as a part of this gym. He cracks me up, is a really good friend, and works hard to better himself. Get to know this guy. It's worth it.

edit post

8 Responses to "Saturday 120310"

  1. paul Says:
  2. Also, somewhere along the line, Adam became an F-ing monster, as this picture indicates.
  3. paul Says:
  4. Another fun Saturday! I think I speak for everyone when I say it got gangsta in there.

    I had the pleasure of judging for Lynn. Those TTBs are going to click for you at some point, and then you'll be amazed how much easier they are.

    Thanks to Gina for counting for me. I definitely would have rested more without the motivation from you, so thanks!

    Ended up with 8 rds and 7 jumps. Pretty happy with it. I didn't know what to expect, so I just went by feel: it sucked the whole time, but not so much I had to quit. Did the last round a little faster, but otherwise just went at a manageable pace.

    Great work, everyone!!
  5. Shelley Says:
  6. Love this pic!!!

    Great job everyone this morning! It's so much fun to be a part of CFO and see everyone bust their a** to get every rep they can.

    8 rounds plus 15 box jumps, 12 push presses and 2 T2B for 317 total reps.
  7. Tessa Says:
  8. Whatever...that guy is a huge jerk! Oh and by the way...NO REP!!!
  9. paul Says:
  10. HA!
  11. lynn Says:
  12. What a great time at Crossfit today. Paul, thank you so much for your help and tips. I can't wait to practice some of the things I worked on today. T2B are in my future!
  13. Egan Says:
  14. Tessa that is hilarious!!! Adam you are a BAD ASS and it is always a pleasure to workout with you! Rock On!!
  15. Addi Says:
  16. Great times yesterday for sure. Thanks a ton to Megan for counting and keeping me on pace, and to Shelley and Scott for cheering me on. And anyone else I was too delirious to know was there. :) That always helps so much. I love these Saturdays. I ended up with 9 rounds plus 3 t2b - just about what I was shooting for. I'm really having fun with competitions this year, not letting myself feel any pressure, and it's really paying off. I'm so much more relaxed before and during workouts and it's making it much easier to pace. Plus, I'm just enjoying it more than ever. Makes the pain more bearable. :)

    Loved judging for Leggett and the Mikes. You guys all did great - way to gut it out to the end. Tremendous efforts all over the place.

    I am a hot mess today. Raspy voice/annoying black-lung cough, tender pain in my triceps, general leg death. Hope everyone else is faring a little better, and that I feel significantly more functional tomorrow.

    Adam is rad. If only he shared Tessa's taste in pants. I propose we pitch in and get him some Zubaz.

Thanks For Visiting!