RSS

Tuesday 120131

Unknown Filed Under:
WOD
5 rounds for time of:
8 Front Squats
Run 400 meters

Guys use BW, ladies use 85%BW. Scale as necessary. No racks will be used.

Post time to comments/Logwod.


A good little agility race against last year's South Central Regional champ, Aja Barto.

edit post

12 Responses to "Tuesday 120131"

  1. BigD Says:
  2. 13:42 w/152# and run scaled to pine tree between the flag pole and Enterprise. Nice work 5amers!
  3. Shelley Says:
  4. 13:15 Rx'd (136# and 400 runs)

    Great job 5 a.m.!! I was trying to catch you Danny.....maybe next time!

    I was glad front squats were fine; I adjusted my wrist after cleaning the bar and these were fine.

    We somehow need to figure out how to get a HUGE stretch reflex or boomerang off that Enterprise wall! That 4th run about killed me.
  5. CultFit Says:
  6. The Litvinov Workout a nice addition to the always good programming at CFO.
  7. svioli Says:
  8. Lower back has been bothering me again, so I scaled to 53# and to the flag pole. Not my best morning as I struggled with trying to protect my back, while trying to get something out of the metcon.
  9. Jen Says:
  10. 10:52 with 99# and run to the tree.

    I just didn't have it this morning. Super tired and worn out.
  11. Danny Says:
  12. 12:58 174# and 400m

    This was a tough one, especially rounds 3 & 4. Nice job pushing the pace Shelley! I'm pretty sure my legs will be happy rest day is coming early this week.
  13. jakeH Says:
  14. 14:37 Rx'd @ 191#

    Runs were super slow, but squats unbroken. Tough one today with the small, but mighty noon class. Great job everyone.
  15. Kristina Nash Says:
  16. 11:41 with 99#, which is 70% BW and run to the tree. I'm pretty satisfied with this since my 3 rep clean is only 107# I do believe I'm slowly but surely getting stronger:) I love this new programming!!

    Fun 9 am class! Good size and Great People!!
  17. paul Says:
  18. Brutal! 14:17 with 181 (80% of BW). ouch.

    Great work 4:30. Adam and Jon, you guys are f-ing bad ass.
  19. Mark Says:
  20. 12:28 with 154# and run to the tree. This combined two of my biggest weaknesses in one and left me destroyed.

    I was able to do all the squats unbroken but in order to do so I probably took more rest after the runs than I should have.
  21. Anonymous Says:
  22. Had the pleasure of doing this under the coaching of jon day and the company of 6:30 class including none other than Dustin Tovar.

    I weigh in the upper 190's but wanted to break 200, so I did 203. Got done in 13:57 with running a 400, felt like I could of got done under 13, I should of picked it up on the runs, but the squats went well. Nice job to everyone that came and ran in the darkness!

    I need to get back to posting on here!
  23. Stacie Says:
  24. 132# - 90% of BW, 12:42

Thanks For Visiting!