RSS

Wednesday 120201

Unknown Filed Under:
WOD
Rest Day

Due to a film crew coming out to the gym Thursday, the coveted rest day/open gym comes a day early. We are still looking to have some of you interviewed by Reebok. If you want to do CFO a favor, we'd love for you to say a few words concerning how you feel about the gym, what it means for you to be a part of CFO, and similar questions. Thanks in advance.


Jed probably didn't think this one was going up but gotta give props to the big guy. Getting stronger, getting better. Keep it up.

edit post

6 Responses to "Wednesday 120201"

  1. Mark Says:
  2. Rest day bench crew got at it again today! Today I did 3x5 at 200#. This ties my PR but I did got 225# for 5,5,4 a couple months ago. After I jumped in with Frank and Brian for their weekly "marathon" as they call it. We did 110# bench for max reps for one set. I got 35 reps.

    I did a couple sets of weighted hip extensions after but I was pretty shot after the marathon so I called it a day.

    Really pumped for tomorrow and having Reebok at CFO!!!
  3. Mark Says:
  4. Oops, I meant 3x5 at 220# for bench.
  5. paul Says:
  6. Strict press: 2-2-2-2-2 (142# for 2 1/2 sets, then 132).

    AMRAP in 15 min:
    1 muscle-up, 4 ring dips
    1 muscle-up, 4 ring dips
    20 GH situps
    20 hip extensions on GHD

    3 2/3 rds. Pretty tough, but I learned how to get MU when fatigue sets in.

    Tough week--glad to have some rest now.
  7. Unknown Says:
  8. DON'T FORGET TO SIGN UP FOR TOMORROW'S CLASSES. WE NEED AS MANY OF YOU TO COME AND GET A WORKOUT IN AS POSSIBLE. LET'S FILL ALL THE CLASSES UP FOR THE REEBOK FILM CREW.

    THANKS IN ADVANCE.
  9. Paula Says:
  10. I've been sick the last couple days. I'm going to rest up and get ready for tomorrow. I have now have a "finger condom" so, I'm able to bend my finger for those power cleans tomorrow....yeah!!!!

    I've set up a profile for the open, but unable to register yet!
  11. Allison H :) Says:
  12. YAY JEDNESS!!!!! :)

Thanks For Visiting!