RSS

Tuesday 120124

Unknown Filed Under:
WOD
Tabata

Complete 32 intervals of 20 seconds of work followed by 10 seconds of rest where the first 8 intervals are sit ups, the second 8 are DB renegade rows, the third 8 intervals are double unders, and finally, the last 8 intervals are air squat jumps (hip crease below/leave the ground). There is no rest between exercises.

Enter total reps from all 32 intervals for score to comments/Logwod.


A great pic of Kat going up for a muscle up. Our ladies did a great job this weekend. Congrats to them each.

edit post

12 Responses to "Tuesday 120124"

  1. BigD Says:
  2. 411 total reps. Legs were all types of wobbly after jump squats.
    Best part of the day? Tabata stretch at the end :)
  3. paul Says:
  4. I pushed pretty hard on this. Got about 506 reps (not sure of the exact number of situps or squats, but both were over 100). Used 50s for the rows. Those are tough! I do love a good Tabata, though!

    Nice work, 6ers!
  5. Jen Says:
  6. 432. Used 30# for the rows, which ended up being pretty darn tough. Love tabata. My quads are still angry from Friday though!!! Nice job Paul.

    Great picture of Kat. Just goes to show you what hard work can do. You look amazing and so very strong!
  7. Eric C Says:
  8. I want to be like Kat when I grow up.

    Tabata was fun today. 491. I felt good thru all exercises but the jumping squats kicked my butt. I just started walking normally today. I hope this doesn't ruin it.
  9. Paula Says:
  10. Tabata Tuesday! I loved this wod until the jump squats!
    They kicked my ass! I did 81 sit-ups, 78 rows (20#), 107 DU's and only 68 AS = 334 reps. It felts so good to be back after 2 weeks off. I was happy to see this one because it was something I can do with my bandage finger. DB was hard to hold on to with 3 fingers/thumb, but all was good!

    Good times 9am! Great work everyone!

    Great pic Kat!!! You are such an inspiration and just a down right BADASS!!! Miss you at CFO!
  11. jakeH Says:
  12. Forgot individual #s, but 525 for total reps w/ 50# DBs. The jumping squats were challenging in the later rounds and now my legs feel like they did last friday. ouch.
  13. Unknown Says:
  14. Nice back. Wow
  15. paul Says:
  16. damn, Jake, you bested me again! Thought I had this one.
  17. jakeH Says:
  18. We both should be envious of Kyle's 673 (or somewhere around there). That is berserk.
  19. Shelley Says:
  20. 437 total

    Situps: 84
    Renegade rows: 82 (used 30# DB)
    DU's: 163
    Jumping airsquats: 108

    I think I wrote 447 on board this am., but apparently I can't add.

    I suck at situps...these dropped off considerably after first 4 rounds while everything else was pretty consistent each round.

    Great pic Kat!! Wish you were still at CFO!
  21. Addi Says:
  22. KittyKat has gone full-on beast mode. Going to give those South Central girls a run for their money at Regionals for sure. Wouldn't put any money against her as a Games contender. Keep it up, Kat!!!
  23. Mark Says:
  24. 406 for me on this tabata WOD. My numbers were 97, 87?, 152 and 70. DU's were not working for me so I missed a lot of reps there. Squat jumps were just awful.

Thanks For Visiting!