RSS

Tuesday 120103

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
In teams of 3, complete the following for time:
Row a 10K

If there needs to be 4 on a team, row 13, 275 meters. If there needs to be 2 on a team, row 6,500 meters.

Post team members and team time to comments/Logwod.


Troy Rand warms up for the next class.

Do we have some feedback on warm-ups? Wish they were back to how they were or do you like the freedom?

Post thoughts to comments.

edit post

14 Responses to "Tuesday 120103"

  1. markdishaw Says:
  2. I really like the new format of strength and conditioning for each class...I feel like I am getting a much better workout...

    At the same time though, I short change myself some days on the warm up because I can only leave work so early during my lunch hour...

    I would suggest leaving the class format the way it is...it seems to be working well!
  3. Kristina Nash Says:
  4. I love the new format of classes, but I have to be diligent in allowing myself enough time before class to warm up.
  5. BigD Says:
  6. Teamed up with Mike and Steven this morning. 41:44.
    Good times.
    I personally like the new format, even though I'm always in a rush trying to get here early to get my warmup in prior to 5am class.
    Maybe I should go to bed at 8pm.....
  7. Shelley Says:
  8. Teamed up with Gina and finished in 28:21. We both rowed 750 meters to start and then did 500 meter rows after that. Doing it this way allowed us to go hard each time, and our pace stayed consistent. Great job Gina!

    I love the new format with the warmups being done on our own. I also like the mobility options which allows us to work on our areas of weakness/inflexibility.
  9. paul Says:
  10. I have really been enjoying the freedom to warm up individually. It lets me address whatever particular ailments I have that day, whatever is especially tight, etc.

    teamed up with Frank and Corey at 6 and I think we finished in 37:40.
  11. Eric C Says:
  12. I agree with Paul. Sometimes I like to switch a warmup exercise or two depending on where I'm sore/tight. And I have been WAY more sore and tight since the new programming. I like that!

    23:30 6500m today with Kyle K. He was killing the rower. I like the fact he was about 15-20s faster every 500m, but I was upset because it cut my rest time down that much! HA!
  13. jakeH Says:
  14. I couldn't make it in today, but I did stop by 24 hour and row a 3200m in 11:34. I kind of enjoy rowing on their poorly maintained machines because when I get to use a nice one the meters fly by.
  15. Ben B Says:
  16. I like the new format. Definitely feel like I get a lot more out of the workouts.
  17. Danny Says:
  18. Teamed up with Megan M. for a 6,500m this morning. Finished in 26:04I think. We each did 750, 1000, 1000, 500. Great job Megan!

    I like the new programming, I think it is allowing me to work on skills and technique more often.
  19. Paula Says:
  20. Teamed up with Sherrie and Sue this am. I have know idea what our time was. I totally forgot to look. Just excited we were done.

    I love the new warmup and programming. Since I started back about 6 weeks ago I don't think I have gone a day without being sore somewhere which is a good thing.

    Great job 5am!
  21. BC Says:
  22. Loving the new format - warm-up period, programming, everything.

    Teamed up with Steve and Eric @ 4:30, knocked it out in 37:03. Great work guys!
  23. Mike W Says:
  24. I really like the new programming, getting stronger and improving skill/technique.
    Teamed up with Josh @ 9am on rows today, 6500 22:58, each did 500.
  25. Troy Says:
  26. Definitely prefer the new format of warming up, it gives me a chance to work on specific problem areas whether it's technique or mobility, I just have to get in the gym ahead of time.
  27. Mike W Says:
  28. This comment has been removed by the author.

Thanks For Visiting!