RSS

Saturday 111217

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
Project Santa

CrossFit Omaha has decided to help with the Open Door Mission's Project Santa this year for a drive to bring brand new toys to Omaha's boys and girls who are in need this Christmas season. It is our pleasure and honor to do this and we hope to help out every year.

Click HERE if you'd like to learn more about the actual Project Santa. You can also request a time to help hand out toys at their outreach center.

Please join us this morning in a special team competition. The fun starts at 10am.




edit post

8 Responses to "Saturday 111217"

  1. Kristina Nash Says:
  2. So what was the workout? I'm at work thinking about everyone having a blast with the WOD!
  3. paul Says:
  4. Fun stuff! Shelley, it was very motivating to work out with you. No way I could've worked that hard by myself. I thought we were a great team! Thanks for getting all the HSPU!
  5. Steve Says:
  6. Thanks to Jon for setting this up. Looks like a lot of kids will be getting some cool stuff this Christmas!

    And thanks to my partner Megan Mc for carrying me through the first WOD. I managed to pick-up the pace from there. Congrats on the hang squat clean PR for you... and Shelly, too?
  7. Shelley Says:
  8. Fun times today!!

    Great working out with Paul, and I think we teamed well together. I don't think he ever slowed down on DU's and burpees!!

    I did PR at 165# Steve. Ice and ibuprofen for my wrist after jacking it up a bit on trying 175#. Thankfully, it didn't prevent me from doing WOD 3.

    Always fun to see a lot of new people and the fact that it's also for a great cause made it even more fun!
  9. BigD Says:
  10. Awesome event Jon! Thanks for putting this together. Always glad to help folks out this time of year. Was looking on the Open Door Mission's site. How cool would it be to have a big CFO turnout to help hand out the gifts to all the needy kids?

    Great teaming up with you today Abby! You kicked ass, and I think we paired up well. Thanks for taking the load on the pistols on the end of WOD 3. Got to PR my 2RM for hang squat cleans. Yay!
  11. paul Says:
  12. Yes, thanks, Jon!
  13. Mike W Says:
  14. Thanks Jon for setting this up! Good job Leggett it was a fun one.
  15. JLeggs Says:
  16. Fun times , Wesack...always full of laughs! Great work, Jon!

Thanks For Visiting!