RSS

Tuesday 111129

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
Four rounds for time of:
42 Double Unders
30 Toes 2 Bar
18 Shoulder to Overhead, 132#/99#

Scale reps and or load as needed.

Post time to comments/Logwod.


Our new Goal/PR board. Use it. If you want to achieve a goal in the gym, there's no accountability like writing it up for all to see.

If you get a muscle-up for the first time, if you use a weight in a workout for the first time, if you do anything new for the first time, write it up on the PR side. Any victory, big or small, should not go unnoticed.

edit post

7 Responses to "Tuesday 111129"

  1. Shelley Says:
  2. DNF: 3 rounds plus DU's and 25 T2B.

    I scaled T2B to 25 reps per round, everything else Rx'd.

    I broke up 1st 2 rounds of shoulder to overhead in 10/8 and 3rd round 10/4/4.

    Great job 5 a.m.!!
  3. svioli Says:
  4. DNF....3 rds plus 16 DU's.
    30 DU attempts; 25 T2B; #53 Shoulder to Overhead.
    PR Alert - 10 DU's in a row. I actually was going to write this down as a goal BEFORE class, but got sidetracked, and couldn't write it down as a PR after because I had to go. Yea for me!
  5. paul Says:
  6. 3 rds + 9 DU rx'ed. This is one to try again sometime. Got the first rd in 5 min, so in theory i should be able to finish.
  7. Kristina Nash Says:
  8. 19:10 4 rounds: 42 DU , 20 GHD sit ups, and 18 Shoulder to Overhead at 53#

    My shoulder has been feeling pretty good lately, except when doing hanging things such as T2B and pull-ups, thus I scaled to 20 GHD (which I love by the way). I can't wait to be 100% again so I can push my T2B and the weight on the push jerks. Patience is not one of my strengths.

    I did do one round of 42 consecutive DU's, a PR!

    I love the 9am class. It was fun having a gal in from San Diego today too. She will be competing in a CrossFit competition this
    weekend! Good luck Casey! Get after it!!
  9. Sherv Says:
  10. 19:46 this morning using 110# for shoulder to overhead. I feel like I am getting better at toes to bar. Did several sets kipping. Shouldn't have had to break up 42 double unders, but I did. Very glad I took the 5# plates off my bar before the workout started. Great job today 6am!

    Corey
  11. Jen Says:
  12. DNF Rx'd. Had 5 T2B and shoulder to overhead left. Silly T2B got tricky in the 3rd and 4th round. Totally slowed me down. Should have scaled them.
  13. BigD Says:
  14. Dude, I hated being sick today!
    Really like the look of this WOD. Gonna have to kick its ass on Thursday!

Thanks For Visiting!