RSS

Saturday 111126

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
"Mustache"
For time:
Muscle-ups, 10 reps
Up Downs (Burpees), 25 reps
Single Arm Kettle Bell Swings, 25 each arm
Toes to Bar, 25 reps
Air Squats, 50 reps
Cleans, 25 reps
Hollow Rocks, 1 minute AMRAP
Every minute do 10 Double Unders

At the top of every minute, you must stop what you are doing and complete 10 double unders, not including the first minute.

If do not have muscle-ups, you will skip them and do 10 ring pull ups and 10 ring dips at the end of the workout instead.

Post time and total hollow rock reps to comments/Logwod.


Compare to 101130.




Come pay homage to an O.G. mustache.
___________________________________________

Join us tonight (8pm) at the Homy Inn to celebrate the close of Movember. Everyone is invited and encouraged to make it out. Hope to see you all there.

edit post

5 Responses to "Saturday 111126"

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. Wow, this looks awesome,wish I could take part in this!

    Is this a Jon Day production?
  3. Danny Says:
  4. I have to work tomorrow and will miss the workout, but will catch everyone at the Homy Inn. Nothing like champagne on tap to celebrate a bunch of classy staches!
  5. paul Says:
  6. Really wanted to do this, but I'm just too sore in too many places. Never fully recovered from Angie-ish.
  7. Shelley Says:
  8. 16:00

    I subbed 10 ring pullups and 10 ring dips for the muscle ups.

    It was a fun workout and it was great to see so many people there!

    I used 1 pd for swings. Cleans and air squats were the easiest.
    I got 30 hollow rocks.
  9. JonD Says:
  10. Glad no one got hurt :) and hopefully you can all join us at the Homy Inn tonight at 8pm.

    This was the first workout back for me after doing some strength training and well I am going to be sore, well I am already feeling it so I am sore!

    Great work everyone, thanks for working together with all the peopel.

Thanks For Visiting!