RSS

Wednesday 111019

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
Clean 3-3-3-3-3 reps

This lift is the squat variation.

If there is time (and only if):

Tabata Double Unders

20 seconds of work followed by 10 seconds of rest for a total of 8 rounds. Your score is the lowest amount of reps in any of the eight rounds.

Post all weights lifted (and Tabata score) to comments/Logwod.


The guy in the pic is Mike Jung. Some of you have met him and some of you haven't but if you ever get the chance, you want to workout with this fellow. One of the best attitudes I've seen and is just always having a good time mid-workout. It's people like Mike and the improvements he's been making that make our community second to none. If you see him around, be sure to say hi. I bet he'd appreciate it.

edit post

15 Responses to "Wednesday 111019"

  1. paul Says:
  2. the heavens have smiled upon me!
  3. paul Says:
  4. Glad I got up for this. 213x3.

    Nice work, 6am!
  5. paul Says:
  6. oh yeah, no time for DUs, but I think it's safe to assume I would've gotten about 400 reps.
  7. Eric C Says:
  8. Heavy cleans are fun!

    208# (and it was heavy)

    Paul, I think you could have got 500 DU's.....
  9. Tovar Says:
  10. Gotta love it! Keep up the good work Mike!
  11. lynn Says:
  12. Great start to my morning. I had a 3 rep PR and a 1 rep (even though set five was to be 3)by 15 pounds. Not sure if I've finally figured out over thinking WOD's get you nowhere or if I am just too tired at 5am to do so. Either way who cares it felt great! If only my work day was as awesome as class.

    Good job 5am!
  13. Anonymous Says:
  14. Did tabata DU's the other day! I think its my favorite workout.... Got 37. It was tougher than I thought. Tried to match Speal's 40.
  15. Jeremy Says:
  16. 168#
  17. Hilg Says:
  18. 184# Thought we had 1 more round and was planning on 189#.....so I got that going for me.

    B
  19. Steve Says:
  20. 198, then tried 203. First rep was perfect, couldn't get out of squat on second... and once it was in my head, that was it. Couldn't get under it at all on third.

    Good working with you Scott and Joe.
  21. Kelli Says:
  22. Mike is awesome. Love working out with you!

    Tonight was a decent night. Felt like I was doing cleans like an Indy car racer we were going so fast! Ended up failing on my last set - only got 141 once out of the three. So my final was 131.
  23. JennG Says:
  24. 119#
    kinda ugly and lots to work on, but when I went back and checked the last time I did cleans, I had a 1rm of 104# so pretty happy with that number.
  25. JennG Says:
  26. Super fun 6:30 class, by the way!
  27. Gdawg Says:
  28. WAY TO GO JEN! can't believe you laughed at me when I said you could get blues today! only a couple lb's away!!

    good work 6:30 it was a very enjoyable class!
  29. Stacie Says:
  30. 122 x 3
    137 x 3
    147 x 3
    157 x 3
    167 x 3

Thanks For Visiting!