RSS

Thursday 111020

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
Rest Day

Reminder that the 6:30pm class will be Yoga only. You are more than welcome to attend an earlier class for lifting followed by the 6:30 class for unwinding.


Watch and learn. Head position is important. Think about dead-lifts. Where is your head when you pull? Not to mention push ups, handstand push ups, etc. You only have one neck, take care of it.

edit post

6 Responses to "Thursday 111020"

  1. Shelley Says:
  2. Made up Tuesday's 5 round marathon:

    3 rounds plus 7 pushups Rx'd. I wanted to go Rx'd to see where I stack up. I broke up pullups in first 2 rounds in 4 sets of 5; 3rd and 4th were 7/5/4/4. Pushups were 7/7/6 first round then 7/5/4/4 in rounds 2 and 3 and a single set of 7 in round 4. I've never been so happy to do situps and air squats :) Pullups felt better as the workout went on, and pushups are so much better. These felt really strong today. I knew pullups and pushups would suck, but I feel more confident in these higher rep workouts after today. The runs weren't as bad as I expected them to be, and my pace was pretty consistent throughout.

    Times after each round: 8:02
    2nd round: 16:45
    3rd round: 26:05
  3. Jeremy Says:
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.
  5. Jeremy Says:
  6. Worked on OHS today nothing crazy weight wise just really tried to work on my form.
  7. Kelli Says:
  8. Can I say that I LOVE the yoga? :-)
  9. BigD Says:
  10. Did Tuesdays WOD. Goal was to go unbroken on everything. Had visions of getting through all 5 rounds. Scaled pullups to 10 a round, pushups to 15, 20 on situps and squats. Stayed RX'd on the run. That was my downfall. Got through 3 and 5/8 rounds when time was called. Did do all the pullups, pushups, and situps unbroken. Broke up squats and paid dearly for it in time.
    But, had a nice hour of yoga afterwards. As unflexible as I am, I felt great afterwards! Thank you, Ricky for starting these up. Hope they continue!
  11. Addi Says:
  12. I'd also like to go on record in favor of keeping the yoga. Cece is amazing at tailoring it to exactly what we need. I'll definitely be going every time it's at a class time I can go to (specifically, noon and, other than this week, 6:30).

    Also, I'm excited to see how 9 am goes in November - that time works perfectly with my Mondays.

Thanks For Visiting!