RSS

Wednesday 110817

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
AMRAP in 6 minutes of:
5 Burpee Broad Jumps
20 Air Squats

Post rounds completed to comments/Logwod.

Tessa and Adam

edit post

14 Responses to "Wednesday 110817"

  1. Shelley Says:
  2. 6 rounds plus 1 AS: I never went super fast, but I was able to maintain same pace for the workout without having to pause/rest.

    Fun/different warmup:
    Backward singles: got 18 in a row (this reminded me of how I felt when learning to do DU's) and 10 single leg backwards in a row each leg.

    After class, I did sets of T2B and used the top bar of the pullup cage as my target in later sets to hopefully make these easier in a WOD when you don't have to go as high. I also did K2E's and put chalk on my knees and checked myself in the mirror to see if I was hitting my elbows. I did hit elbows, but I also had chalk marks 1-2" above.

    Great work 6 a.m.!!
  3. tina Says:
  4. awesome idea with the chalk on the knees Shelley! you inspire me :)
  5. Mark Says:
  6. Good technique and mobility work this morning before the quick metcon. My legs we just shot today and I couldn't rep out any of the sets of 20. Finished only 4 rounds and 11 squats.
  7. Unknown Says:
  8. The squats were suprisingly hard today. I had a lot of lactic acid buildup going on! Got 6 rds even. I just tried to keep up with Tessa!
  9. Kristina Nash Says:
  10. 5 rounds exactly.

    I felt the burn in the legs for sure during the air squats. Kept moving the whole time. I have a tendency to go to hard at the beginning and burn out along the way. Gotta be smart about it!

    Tomorrow rest day, aka T2B, K2E, and kipping pull-up day! Probably some double unders and push-ups for good measure too!
  11. tina Says:
  12. 5 rounds

    triceps are my weakest link apparently..still hurting!
    5 squats short of 6..darn!
  13. Steve Says:
  14. 6 rounds. Good warm-up at 5:30 today.
  15. JennG Says:
  16. 4 rounds + 4 1/2 burpees
  17. Danny Says:
  18. 6 rounds + 10 air squats

    Definitely was feeling the last couple of days when doing the air squats.
  19. BC Says:
  20. 5 rounds even
  21. Tovar Says:
  22. 7 rds + 5 burps + 4 sq

    Nice and short but tough! Made sure I jumped the length of a mat the long ways for each burpee broad jump thanks to coach Joe. Squats were slow and steady. My legs are completely smoked after the past 3 days!

    Forgot to post yesterday......
    Used 205 for my 3x5 on bench. Felt like that was a good choice of weight for me.
    Used 30lb, 40lb, and 50lb dumbells for my 3 supersets of the single leg bent over row movement. Did all 4 of the runs which were brutal.
  23. BigD Says:
  24. 5 rounds, 5 burpees, and 2 air squats.
  25. Stacie Says:
  26. 6 rds + 5 burpee broad jumps + 8 air squats
  27. Hira Says:
  28. Did this at home yesterday: 4rds Rx.
    Warm up: 1 mile run

Thanks For Visiting!