RSS

Saturday 110806

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
3 rounds for time of:
100 Single Unders
40 Correctly performed PVC pipe Overhead Squats
20 Burpee Box Jumps, 20 inch box

Post time to comments.

Can you believe that our very own Karen Wattier placed 4th in the world in here age group at this year's CrossFit Games? She battled all weekend long. A big congratulations to her. We are very proud of you Karen.

edit post

10 Responses to "Saturday 110806"

  1. BC Says:
  2. Karen was AMAZING the entire weekend! Not only was she consistently in the top in every workout, but she was also 1 of the very few masters who was proficient at every single movement. And in many cases her form and technique were miles ahead of everyone else's (I hate to say it, but some people were pathetic). You did great Karen and we couldn't be more proud!
  3. Steve Says:
  4. Congrats Karen. And she was back in the gym already this week...

    14:34 rx'd this morning.
  5. Tovar Says:
  6. I couldn't agree more with BC. Karen was so AWESOME at the Games! And many people dont realize just how hard she worked leading up to the Games either. Way to go Karen, you earned it! Next year the sky is the limit!!!

    And a big congrats to Joe, Ricky, Jon, Amanda, and the rest of the CFO crew on your 4 year anniversary! Congrats to your families too as they are a big part of your success! So proud and thankful to be a part of something so special. God willing I'll be celebrating your 25th anniversary with you fools when I'm 50 years old. :) Keep up the good work!
  7. Anonymous Says:
  8. I believe this was my first time working out with Karen, shes an animal! Her form and ROM is phenomenal.

    Goal was under 10, squeaked it out at 9:57, burpee box jumps with hand release are pretty serious!

    Everyone have a good weekend!
  9. paul Says:
  10. Congrats, Karen!

    And congrats CFO on the 4-year anniversary! I'm sorry I'll be missing the festivities. But I have to say that joining CFO is one of the best things I have ever done for myself. Being a part of our gym has been a life-changing experience. Before having the privilege to be trained by such amazing coaches, I had never thought of myself as particularly athletic and had no idea what my potential was. And almost 4 years later, I still learn something new at the gym almost every day. I also joined CFO shortly after moving to Omaha, and I was welcomed with open arms. (At least, after a month or two when they got used to me. just kidding.)

    14:50 on this f-er.
  11. ZachR Says:
  12. I believe my time was 14:03.

    I broke up the 2nd and 3rd rounds of OHS into set of 25 and 15. Tried to be consistently 'fast' with the burpee box jumps.
  13. Shane Says:
  14. 14:35. Good saturday morning WOD. My hands were grateful for no bar work this a.m.
  15. karen wattier Says:
  16. Congratulations to Stacie and CFO Team you guys are awesome!Thank you for all your support and nice comments. Everyone at CFO is amazing, I wouldn't be where I'm at without you guy's. Thank you karen w
  17. Kristina Nash Says:
  18. Third attempt at this post...

    It was a blast working next to one of the world's fittest women this morning! Way to go Karen!

    16:16 this morning.

    Congrats to CFO on your anniversary. I'm so glad to have found such an amazing group of people. I'll be celebrating with you in spirit.

    Kristina
  19. Shelley Says:
  20. Congrats Karen!!!

    You were amazing to watch, and I think next year will be even better!!


    16:00 on this WOD. My first round was barely under 6 minutes as I was probably too slow on OHS trying to be perfect. Of course, burpee box jumps aren't fun either..

    The warm up felt almost like a whole workout...I do love the prowler push though!

Thanks For Visiting!