RSS

Monday 110725

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
Two rounds for time of:
30 Dead-lifts, 132#/87#
30 Wall Balls, 20#/14#
30 Burpees
30 Double Unders

You are only allowed to dead-lift the prescribed weight if your 1RM is above 330#M/230#F. If your 1RM is b/w 285-329#M/187-229#F you'll use 115#/77#. Anyone with 1 rep maxes below these numbers will use 98#/65#. This is a serious safety issue, leave your ego in the car.

Post time to comments/Logwod.

The tennis stadium within the Home Depot Center which will be transformed into a battleground for the world's fittest.

edit post

15 Responses to "Monday 110725"

  1. paul Says:
  2. Fun one--in that sick sort of way.

    12:11, rx'ed. A highly motivated individual can do this sub-10.
  3. Jess Says:
  4. 13:37 using 63# for DL, 12# WB and 1 pood KB swings instead of burpees

    Nice job 6am!

    JChrist



    HaPpY b-DaY BRIAN! Love you!
  5. Mark Says:
  6. 13:11 Rx'd. I hate hate hate burpees. No matter how fast or slow I do them they always take everything out of me. I think I should just do burpees everyday until I start liking them.
  7. BC Says:
  8. 12:22 @ 115#. I had a strategy coming in, I stuck to it and I ended up finishing just :11 behind Paul who has an almost disturbing love affair with both deadlifts and wall balls, so I'm pretty pleased with this. Would've liked to have finished under 12:00 but I'll take it. T minus 3 days till California and the Games, I'm going to support my a$$ off (and by support I mean drink beer, eat In-N-Out and yell like a sumbitch)
  9. Allison H :) Says:
  10. Big D N F
    used 77#. ~ happy with that
    First round flew by by the second is where I just crashed between wall balls and burpees.
    Had 1 burpee and 30 DUs left.

    If I would have hauled more ass and rested less I could have knocked those last DUs out real quick... But apparently I just wanted to prevent my arms falling off while standing around admiring you crazies that got done sub 10 minutes! And I tip my hat to you guys!!!!
    Great work out noon peeps, as usually it was fun :)
  11. Shelley Says:
  12. 10:35 Rx'd. I looked at this and thought I could do it sub 10. Burpees suck!!!

    DL's were unbroken both rounds, WB's unbroken first round and then 16,7,7 in second. Burpees for me are just getting them done without resting much. I messed up DU's once in first round and twice in second.

    You might be a redneck if you use athletic tape for your shins instead of long socks for DL's. I'm just saying....I usually am all over having the right socks, but my brain wasn't working this morning apparently.

    Great job 6 a.m.!!!
  13. Shelley Says:
  14. Good luck and safe travels to all the competitors this weekend at the Games!!

    I believe I speak for all of CFO when I say we're very proud and very much believe in every one of you representing CFO!!! You've worked hard, are as well prepared as you can be and are going to do GREAT!!!

    I'm excited to get to cheer you on!!!!
  15. Anonymous Says:
  16. 8:12 RX,

    fun one today at noon! I'll miss working out with you guys the rest of the week!

    Did everything unbroken from start to finish, thought I might have to set my DL weight down, and adjust my grip but I just wanted to keep going. Wall ball went suprisingly well for me, burpees sucked, just had to tell myself to keep going, but I love DU's, can't get enough of those!

    Great job at noon! Especially to Allison for replacing that water jug!
  17. Natalie Says:
  18. DNF--Burpees got me. I was on Burpee #23 of the second round when time was called.

    Looking forward to cheering you guys on this weekend.....will be glued to my computer. LIGHT THE WORLD ON FIRE CFO!
  19. JonD Says:
  20. 9:25 Rx'd

    Thats all I got to say, Happy Birthday to Jess P and Brian C.

    Good luck to all our competitors and again thanks to everyone for pushing them everyday and making it such a great community to work hard for. Dustin, Ricky, Kyle, Reba, Addi, Libby, Stacie and Karen good luck.

    I will be getting married that weekend so make it a good one so Im not upset on my wedding day! Just joshin ya. Good luck!
  21. Pastor Justin Says:
  22. Just wanted to drop in and say that I miss everyone at CFO and will be cheering for you guys this weekend!

    Good Luck!
  23. Allison H :) Says:
  24. bwahaha hahaha Pat!!!
    I'm just sayin ...somehow it's always empty when I get to it. So... I change it. It's a pretty easy concept. I'm a freakin role model!!!!

    YES KILL IT CFO you all will do great!!! I'm going to be glued to ESPN3 and cheering for you!! You are all an inspiration and amazing athletes!

    And congrats Jon and Jen on your upcoming wedding this weekend too!!!
  25. jakeH Says:
  26. 8:29 Rx'd

    Not a big fan of burpees, but had to push through them. Messed up on 2nd set of DUs a few times.

    Nice work Pat.
  27. ZachR Says:
  28. 11:43 rx'd

    Everything unbroken in the first round. Round 2 I broke up DL's and WB's once. Burpees were not fast but very consistent.

    Another great WOD!
  29. Addi Says:
  30. Just a reminder, kids: live webstreams will be on games.crossfit.com. ESPN3 will just be replaying the Update on Friday and Saturday evening. Just want to make sure you can find it!

    Can't wait to get there - it's going to be an amazing weekend.

    Also, congrats in advance to the JenDays!!

Thanks For Visiting!